Toribash
Application
Hello PowPow members

IGN: BROBRO221
Belt: (Black belt+) Black Belt
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good) Boxshu, ABD, Aikido, and Greykido
Best Mod: (1 mod) Greykido
Skype: (if you don’t have try to download or tell why you can’t) I can't download skype and I got hacked.
I can't download skype because it says I'm using the same email, and i can't make another email. ._.
where you’re from: Australia.
tell us something about yourself: I am 16 years old as I said, my real life name is Brodie. I am pretty small. My friends think I'm a comedian ._.
Why you want to join this clan: I want to join this clan because I want to be friendly to you guys on the forums, and fight in clan wars with you guys.
How can you help the clan: I can help the clan by giving it a skilled player (Not to boast or anything) and a friendly member.

Thanks, End of app
- bro
IGN Aeon6

Age I'm 17

Belt 2nd Dan Black Belt

Fav Mods Greykido, Aikido, ABD, rb-greykido, parkour

Best mod Greykido i think.. or maybe ABD.

Skype Aeon6

Where am i from ? France

Bio Hi :3 my name is Geoffrey, i live in france, i'm 17yo, and i study in an audiovisual school in Marseille. I also practice Rugby I trying to manage my studies, my social life and video games. I listen a lot to EDM (dubstep and stuff) and that's for the irl part.

In Toribash, I first started to play after seeing a video of the game on youtube. Never stopped since. I was once part of a clan named [LORE] but it quickly died.. I really enjoyed the clan stuff like wars, meetings, trainings etc.. I miss those moments.
That's why i'm really motivated to join PowPow !

Why PowPow? Because it's a good clan. I heard some good feedbacks on it (some random guys in game, i don't remember their names) and i kinda like the name :3 So i decided to apply, to improve my moves and fight with y'all ;)

How can i help ? I know how to fight in all the aikido-like mods, i'm rather good at it. I'm also learning parkour. I can help in wars. And in case of you don't like how i fight, i learn fast ;)

Also, I'm a rather funny and sociable guy.

And my tori has a cat face :3

Peace and Meow,
Aeon6.
Originally Posted by Aeon6 View Post
IGN Aeon6

Age I'm 17

Belt 2nd Dan Black Belt

Fav Mods Greykido, Aikido, ABD, rb-greykido, parkour

Best mod Greykido i think.. or maybe ABD.

Skype Aeon6

Where am i from ? France

Bio Hi :3 my name is Geoffrey, i live in france, i'm 17yo, and i study in an audiovisual school in Marseille. I also practice Rugby I trying to manage my studies, my social life and video games. I listen a lot to EDM (dubstep and stuff) and that's for the irl part.

In Toribash, I first started to play after seeing a video of the game on youtube. Never stopped since. I was once part of a clan named [LORE] but it quickly died.. I really enjoyed the clan stuff like wars, meetings, trainings etc.. I miss those moments.
That's why i'm really motivated to join PowPow !

Why PowPow? Because it's a good clan. I heard some good feedbacks on it (some random guys in game, i don't remember their names) and i kinda like the name :3 So i decided to apply, to improve my moves and fight with y'all ;)

How can i help ? I know how to fight in all the aikido-like mods, i'm rather good at it. I'm also learning parkour. I can help in wars. And in case of you don't like how i fight, i learn fast ;)

Also, I'm a rather funny and sociable guy.

And my tori has a cat face :3

Peace and Meow,
Aeon6.

This is surprisingly shocked. this is the first time that ill be accepting a toribash player right away! you're accepted.
-----
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post
yeah, i apologize for that, i wrote that up in class over 10 mins, it was kind of rushed to edit, here's a version with the full reason i wanted to join

<=-=-=-=>
^superior line break lol

IGN: sccr13plyr

Belt: Black belt

Favorite Mod: Taekkyon, beg_ballgore, Akido, Ninjitsu, GTBoxing

Best Mod: taekkyon

where you’re from: Ohio

tell us something about yourself:

I've spent most of my time in free play learning every possible way to do certain things in taekk and akido.

i play by intuition mainly, though that does end up causing to make a few mistakes xD, i have made a few famous(ish) people quit when i was 14 so i think i might have some potential.

Why you want to join this clan: because there seems to have been a lot of effort put into making this clan, and the players in your clan i met quite a while ago when i was a green-blue were helpful and helped me give myself a platform and goal to get better, though i don't exactly remember whom i spoke and played with. i certainly remember enjoying talking with them, along with plenty of things i've heard in pub lobbies and such. and who doesn't like being in a community they think is positive?

How can you help the clan: eventually i'll be good enough to help train the new recruits, (if i don't end up getting worse from any periods of time i am inactive) i think i will be another positive face in the community of the clan.
<=-=-=-=>

also, i apologize for this taking so long stuff had come up between thursday and today, i only just now thought to get on the forums

You're accepted welcome! ^^
-----
yeah, i apologize for that, i wrote that up in class over 10 mins, it was kind of rushed to edit, here's a version with the full reason i wanted to join

<=-=-=-=>
^superior line break lol

IGN: sccr13plyr

Belt: Black belt

Favorite Mod: Taekkyon, beg_ballgore, Akido, Ninjitsu, GTBoxing

Best Mod: taekkyon

where you’re from: Ohio

tell us something about yourself:

I've spent most of my time in free play learning every possible way to do certain things in taekk and akido.

i play by intuition mainly, though that does end up causing to make a few mistakes xD, i have made a few famous(ish) people quit when i was 14 so i think i might have some potential.

Why you want to join this clan: because there seems to have been a lot of effort put into making this clan, and the players in your clan i met quite a while ago when i was a green-blue were helpful and helped me give myself a platform and goal to get better, though i don't exactly remember whom i spoke and played with. i certainly remember enjoying talking with them, along with plenty of things i've heard in pub lobbies and such. and who doesn't like being in a community they think is positive?

How can you help the clan: eventually i'll be good enough to help train the new recruits, (if i don't end up getting worse from any periods of time i am inactive) i think i will be another positive face in the community of the clan.
<=-=-=-=>

also, i apologize for this taking so long stuff had come up between thursday and today, i only just now thought to get on the forums

You're accepted welcome! ^^
Last edited by nekokat; Jun 3, 2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nya~~~
Originally Posted by nekokat View Post
This is surprisingly shocked. this is the first time that ill be accepting a toribash player right away! you're accepted.

Wow thanks, do i have to pass a test or something ? Is there a programmed meeting for new recruits ? what should i do ? x)
hello, I have a acc that was tested, I failed BUT I was wondering, now I have gotten better lately and I was wondering if I could retry with my new acc,
IGN: Pikachu16, old acc was CALEBBATES (changed because I got tired of people calling me "Cale")
belt: brown almost black (old acc belt was 2nd Dan Black Belt)
fav. mods: judo, mushu, and ABD
I have Skype its calebkid04 if you need to contact me
why I want to have another chance: because I believe I can do better and I hope I can be a big help to you guys and im great at following orders that's also why you should even concider trying me again
thx and I hope I get a response soon from you guys!
Wow thanks, do i have to pass a test or something ? Is there a programmed meeting for new recruits ? what should i do ? x)

You have to do a test first :3
-----
Originally Posted by Pikachu16 View Post
hello, I have a acc that was tested, I failed BUT I was wondering, now I have gotten better lately and I was wondering if I could retry with my new acc,
IGN: Pikachu16, old acc was CALEBBATES (changed because I got tired of people calling me "Cale")
belt: brown almost black (old acc belt was 2nd Dan Black Belt)
fav. mods: judo, mushu, and ABD
I have Skype its calebkid04 if you need to contact me
why I want to have another chance: because I believe I can do better and I hope I can be a big help to you guys and im great at following orders that's also why you should even concider trying me again
thx and I hope I get a response soon from you guys!

Well, minimum belt is black :>
Last edited by ToriZoom; Jun 4, 2016 at 03:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
Sorry you failed in Test.

2/3 against somone who beat top players in the clan in akido, denied the app. 10/10 clan application process
-----

they have to test you but you'll have to contact them, because they apparently won't contact you
Last edited by sccr13plyr; Jun 4, 2016 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by trebeter View Post
Oh, hello Aeon6! I remember you had skills, we should invite him

Hi, Trebeter! Thanks for your support :3 I didn't know you were in PowPow :o I hope i'll pas the test so we can be in the same clan again
-----
they have to test you but you'll have to contact them, because they apparently won't contact you

They contacted me ! Kadaro asked me "When are you online so we can do the test". If they want to test you, they'll contact you.
Last edited by Aeon6; Jun 7, 2016 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Peace and Meow ! ~~
Nekokat Dont accept them so quick like that dont U see thier posts its 3 and 0 -_-
-----
And we did not test them So wait.
Last edited by Darknesslor; Jun 8, 2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump