ES Recruitment Drive
Hello, my name is MrMiyagy, and I have an original account I cannot access called Lalnator. I am an energetic guy that really likes this game. I can pretty much play just about any official mod, aside from kicking, well, but I am still decent in kicking too. Anyways, I think this clan is a good clan and I see it starting to prosper. So I think I would like to help the clan out and the leader is a pal of mine so. I'd like to help you out Viper.

You have seen me play in game Viper so make you evaluation :3
okii bb, I have played you a bunch, you are very good and are very active on forums so

WELCOME TO VANIRMOO!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

My name is mojo pup my favorite mods would have to be boxshu and both akido and akidobigdojo. I am freshman in highschool and i play JV soccer. I am really competitive and i love animals, especially cats and reptiles. I also have two accounts mojopup(main)and Blizzard56. I hope i can be apart of the clan and I LOVE KITTENS!
Last edited by mojopup; Jan 22, 2017 at 06:32 AM.
I have tested you in game and you seem like a gud deewd and I would like to see you in the clan and online. I do recommend joining one of the chat rooms.

WELCOME TO VANIRMEOWZ!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

My name is Laetificat, my favorite mods are Boxshu, Lenshu and ABD. Im in my 5th Year at the Highschool and i read many books ^^. Im a Furry and my favorite Animal is the cat (especially Snow Leopards) I had 2 years break, and i dunno remember my old Accs, but for now i have 2 Accs, my main is Laetificat and the second is called Tyrsstorm

Someone told me i should write this at the end; I LOVE KITTENS
XD im the one who told you that i love the way you fight your style is very old but well controlled as you have see in all apps only the best get in i i think you deserve an invite
-----
Welcome to vanir!!!! O_O <3
Last edited by Alena; Jan 22, 2017 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RECRUITMENT
IGN: pinoypow (i know but i have better stuff on it)
I like to sleep and play video games and interactive games. I am a blue belt
I love kittens!
Alts: pinoypow
Last edited by MLGDEWZ; Jan 22, 2017 at 07:45 PM.