ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Heads Wallpaper
I make some heads and firsts of them were test, decaped and saved, then they make a simple wallpaper.

What do you think about it? and about the heads ?
[I'm sory for quantity of image imageshach dont allows big bmp's]
Re: Heads Wallpaper
Nice. You should put some one (me) in the center in a mighty pose with a head in his hands.
All you have to do is uncheck the box that asks "resize image?".

Nice job anyways. You should add more heads, and have my head in the center. ;)
Evryone want his head in the center, but guy's. I didint make your faces and this have to be made only with my heads.

You say there are to little heads? I think that some more will ruin the clearnes [?] of the wallpaper.

And I still dont know what do you think about my heads.

[When I uncheck the box that asks "resize image?" I will be able to post a 1.5mb< image?]
Do the fuckin topic must be "AWESOME WALLPAPER!!!!!!!!!111oneoneelven" to people see it and repost?
Sorry for post under the post but there is new wallpaper made wchich new heads.

Enjoy

More bloody and a few more heads, same chaotic
the shadows sort of mess up the idea, but good job anyways.
Thx for opinion. I tried withaut the shaodws and it looks unnatural and empty [in my opinion] but shadows have are onecolered and they can be deleted in paint in fev second but no in the second way. So better to star with shadows and be able to eres them then star withaut them with no option.
Another wallpaper from me to you. This time no heads but me killing Uke in the midle of many death Ukes, and some heads watch my fight from abov. What should I change?

If your head are not here thats mean that you arent a admin, a global moderator who I saw and Uke so dont blame me.
This is a beta version so give you opinions and advices. [sorry for JPG but BMP was to big for imageshack and I dont know other way to show my pics]