Ingame Activity [1-10]:
Maturity Level [1-10]:
Why You Want To Join:
What Can You Add:
Past Clans:
About Yourself:
Replays [min 3]:

We Do Allow Free Form

After you post your application in this thread we will privately discuss you and your application, this can take time.
Also, most importantly, otherwise you'll be denied automatically, you must speak fluent english, we are an english clan.
We are strict with our recruitment for a good reason, if you don't like how we choose our members then we aren't the right clan for you.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 12, 2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Updated Application Format
Name:Creeds1st or Creed for short
Belt:3rd dan
Favorite Mod:Mushu
Why You Want To Join:I want to train under the best.
What Can You Add:Jokes, Spar, Parkour, And Helping the clan.
Past Clans:Lucky,Swat, and. Shockwave
About Yourself:I love Toribash and any fighting game sometimes I like to joke around. Im a good sparring partner and decent parkourist. I'm nice.
Yes from me, cool dude ingame, seemed like an overall fun guy to be around. Would love to have him around.
Name: Daigan (You can call me spirit or wolf if ya want)
Belt: Brown
Favorite Mod: xspar.tbm
Why You Want To Join: Because Space told me about the clan and I'd like to have people on my skill level.
What Can You Add:I can make replays for clan videos that someone can put together (e.g parkour, sparring)
Past Clans:
About Yourself: I love playing Toribash. I can parkour, spar, and I'm good with most mods I try. I love playing against 2nd Dan+ because most match my skill level. I like customizing my tori and my favorite in-game color is Radioactive.
Last edited by Sp1r17W0lf; Mar 9, 2017 at 03:52 AM.
Neutral for now, don't know the dude well enough, seemed chill in game however, likes sparring as well.

Good luck!
I might be able to teach him, and improve his skills. Would be nice to have someone half-decent around in the clan

Yes From me
Updating my vote to yes. As Miiraak said, it'd be cool to have someone half decent.

Welcome To Astra! Inviting.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm what
Name: Quickflow
Belt: Yellow
(Use to be a custom belt)
Favorite Mod: Classic.tbm & Xspar.tbm
Forum Activity [1-10]: 2
Ingame Activity [1-10]: 5
Maturity Level [1-10]: 10
Why You Want To Join: Thought it would be fun. Be able to get back into the community after a long time.
What Can You Add: Replays for clan video, uh.. Basically replays
Past Clans: never been in a clan lol
About Yourself: I'm pretty chill. 26 years old. Not always on because I have a family and stuff.
vVvVoh yah replaysVvVv
Attached Files
]S[ - HmSgR realz.rpl (661.6 KB, 2 views)
]S[ - Hmsgr #-2.rpl (671.1 KB, 2 views)
]S[ ~ Yohimbo.rpl (586.0 KB, 3 views)
[U] ~ nice job2f2.rpl (141.9 KB, 2 views)
]U[ ~ Dead lol.rpl (204.7 KB, 2 views)