Ranking
I've Put The Instructions You Have To Follow While Making The Application. Since Everyone Is Doing Small And Weak Apps.
yea.
GMT And Country: United states
When Did You Start Playing TB?: 2012
Your Belt: custom ( 22k qi )
What Will You Offer Us?: another play that has to much freetime on his hands.
Why Are You Joining?:I like mig.
The Mod You're Good At: Abd
Age And Real Name (Optional): 18 years old
Who Do You Know From This Clan?: mig.
Do You Do Art? Or Replay Editing? Or Do You Just Play Ingame?: just in game.
Forum Activity /10: 2/10
In-Game Activity /10: 9/10
Past Clans And The Reason For Leaving: (stoners) & (spar) I quit the game and got hacked :^)
Bans Or Infractions: I got a warning for something while I was hacker so I have no idea whats it for.
Is This Your Main Account?: Yes
It Is A Yes From Me Too. Good App, But if you could just get that forum activity a little higher it would be better! Inviting.
yea.
Fishhh's Recruitment Thread
GMT And Country:
GMT -04:00 & United States

When Did You Start Playing TB?: I started playing Toribash in 2013 and recently came back a few days ago.

Your Belt: I am currently a brown belt.

What Will You Offer Us?: I will offer the clan a very positive and active player. I always act very maturely in chat and you will not have any issues with me representing the clan. I can offer help to players that may not be as good as me, forum activity, as well as some art (if NEEDED).

Why Are You Joining?: I am joining Fast because I have recently came back to the game and I am clan-less. I have seen a few others around on the forums as well as in game and I think Fast is the right clan for me. The clan is very friendly as well as having some pretty good players. I am looking for a clan where everyone can help each other progress and continue to get better at the game as well as having fun and trying new things.

The Mod You're Good At: AkidoBigDojo, Akido, Judo, and sometimes mushu/wushu.

Age And Real Name (Optional): I am 15 (I will be 16 VERY soon), and my real name is Logan.

Who Do You Know From This Clan?: I know Miracle and miguelrx2.

Do You Do Art? Or Replay Editing? Or Do You Just Play Ingame?: I create art sometimes but I am general lazy when it comes to creating art unless it is needed for a clan member.

Forum Activity /10: 7/10

Past Clans And The Reason For Leaving: The only clan I remember being in was (Bomb). Back in the day it was the #2 clan in the game but it's status fluctuated. I was also in another clan but I completely forget it but I think we were top 20.

Bans Or Infractions: None.

Is This Your Main Account?: Yes, Fishhh is my main account.
Last edited by Fishhh; Mar 17, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
GMT And Country: Eastern Standard, USA

When Did You Start Playing TB?: Early 2012

Your Belt: Brown

What Will You Offer Us?: Replays

Why Are You Joining?: Because I want to get back into toribash, and this seems like a fitting clan to help me do so.

The Mod You're Good At: xspar

Age And Real Name (Optional): 17 , Thomas

Who Do You Know From This Clan?: No one

Do You Do Art? Or Replay Editing? Or Do You Just Play Ingame?: Replays, no editing though.

Forum Activity /10: 0/10 for now

In-Game Activity /10: Id say 5/10 for now

Past Clans And The Reason For Leaving: [Vector] , Kicked for inactivity

Bans Or Infractions: Nope

Is This Your Main Account?: No
Originally Posted by Fishhh View Post
GMT And Country:
GMT -04:00 & United States

When Did You Start Playing TB?: I started playing Toribash in 2013 and recently came back a few days ago.

Your Belt: I am currently a brown belt.

What Will You Offer Us?: I will offer the clan a very positive and active player. I always act very maturely in chat and you will not have any issues with me representing the clan. I can offer help to players that may not be as good as me, forum activity, as well as some art (if NEEDED).

Why Are You Joining?: I am joining Fast because I have recently came back to the game and I am clan-less. I have seen a few others around on the forums as well as in game and I think Fast is the right clan for me. The clan is very friendly as well as having some pretty good players. I am looking for a clan where everyone can help each other progress and continue to get better at the game as well as having fun and trying new things.

The Mod You're Good At: AkidoBigDojo, Akido, Judo, and sometimes mushu/wushu.

Age And Real Name (Optional): I am 15 (I will be 16 VERY soon), and my real name is Logan.

Who Do You Know From This Clan?: I know Miracle and miguelrx2.

Do You Do Art? Or Replay Editing? Or Do You Just Play Ingame?: I create art sometimes but I am general lazy when it comes to creating art unless it is needed for a clan member.

Forum Activity /10: 7/10

Past Clans And The Reason For Leaving: The only clan I remember being in was (Bomb). Back in the day it was the #2 clan in the game but it's status fluctuated. I was also in another clan but I completely forget it but I think we were top 20.

Bans Or Infractions: None.

Is This Your Main Account?: Yes, Fishhh is my main account.

Pretty good app i'd say.. You are in Good Luck Stay active!

Originally Posted by Turnsie View Post
GMT And Country: Eastern Standard, USA

When Did You Start Playing TB?: Early 2012

Your Belt: Brown

What Will You Offer Us?: Replays

Why Are You Joining?: Because I want to get back into toribash, and this seems like a fitting clan to help me do so.

The Mod You're Good At: xspar

Age And Real Name (Optional): 17 , Thomas

Who Do You Know From This Clan?: No one

Do You Do Art? Or Replay Editing? Or Do You Just Play Ingame?: Replays, no editing though.

Forum Activity /10: 0/10 for now

In-Game Activity /10: Id say 5/10 for now

Past Clans And The Reason For Leaving: [Vector] , Kicked for inactivity

Bans Or Infractions: Nope

Is This Your Main Account?: No

Well Even tho it aint you main account its a brown belt, plus i have tested you ingame and you are good So inviting.
yea.
GMT And Country: I live in America
When Did You Start Playing TB?: Around 2012
Your Belt: Orange but I have alts
What Will You Offer Us?: I'm pretty good at this game (especially when I get my coffee)
Why Are You Joining?: This seems like a well put together clan.
The Mod You're Good At: I'm good at aikido, judo, lenshu, and things like that
Age And Real Name (Optional): I'm 15 and my name is Wade
Who Do You Know From This Clan?: No-one
Do You Do Art? Or Replay Editing? Or Do You Just Play Ingame?:mostly ingame stuff.
Forum Activity could be better/10:
In-Game Activity 8/10:
Past Clans And The Reason For Leaving: none
Bans Or Infractions: none
Is This Your Main Account?: no.

Hope I get in
Originally Posted by Differently View Post
GMT And Country: I live in America
When Did You Start Playing TB?: Around 2012
Your Belt: Orange but I have alts
What Will You Offer Us?: I'm pretty good at this game (especially when I get my coffee)
Why Are You Joining?: This seems like a well put together clan.
The Mod You're Good At: I'm good at aikido, judo, lenshu, and things like that
Age And Real Name (Optional): I'm 15 and my name is Wade
Who Do You Know From This Clan?: No-one
Do You Do Art? Or Replay Editing? Or Do You Just Play Ingame?:mostly ingame stuff.
Forum Activity could be better/10:
In-Game Activity 8/10:
Past Clans And The Reason For Leaving: none
Bans Or Infractions: none
Is This Your Main Account?: no.

Hope I get in

I Tested you ingame, And you seem like a good player, your application was decent, the information i needed to know are in there, you are in.
yea.
App
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido.

Old Clans: [e]

Why do you want to join?: (fast) is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to (fast) ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

Am i dont think i have to send replay but im going to send two anyways.

And thanks for reading....
-----
Forget abt tat app i dont want to join anymore
Last edited by KidJay; Mar 19, 2017 at 12:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TaylorGang