Ranking
Original Post
Bryce renders
Hey all.. I dont know if many people have heard of a program called 'Bryce' im sure people who do alot of rendering probably have. Anyways its a 3d program that lets you make anything from scratch and apply any textures u want etc and take what ever angle u want to render.. Ive made a tori player for anyone who has bryce so they can use this to play around with and they can add there images to this post. The model is still in beta (front on views are fine but i need to do some tweaking to the back of the model to get that right. anyone can do this in couple of mins if they want to). because a bryce file is not in the list for supported attachments if anyone wants it PM me and i'll send it to you. Enjoy

Here are some renders of the model in solid gold:

This image is a little preview of some more advance things u can do in toribash.. im gonna try and get a giant tori and this robot fighting in a cityscape

Re: Bryce renders
Neat. Perhaps one could write a little script that translates a screenshot.pov into a format that Bryce could use? Bryce is good for landscapes and such, which POVRay does kinda poorly and slowly.
Re: Bryce renders
Originally Posted by QuantumTroll
Neat. Perhaps one could write a little script that translates a screenshot.pov into a format that Bryce could use? Bryce is good for landscapes and such, which POVRay does kinda poorly and slowly.

I don't see how really... but hey, anything's possible, right..?