ES Recruitment Drive
Haha, I was writing something into the chat thread and when I refreshed it I just saw your app. And yea there is no voting system, but there will be a ranking/tier-system later to make someone's stay here worthy maybe when I stopped being lazy and fat.
IF you would like some help with that destram just let me know. I am bored since soccer season is pretty much over.
#Triggered
lul nah i am more faster then him, check it i posted 2 minutes after you accepted Space man guy thing thong
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
lul nah i am more faster then him, check it i posted 2 minutes after you accepted Space man guy thing thong

i was talking to space before he wrote that app.
h
(Nick)name : M0nsoom
Why do you want to join? : I love rk-mma
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : because its fun and challenging and there is no way for people to run from you
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 7
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) :

-----
I only have one replay atm, will make more
Attached Files
decap.rpl (46.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by M0nsoom; Oct 27, 2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Nick)name : TimmyboyG
Why do you want to join? : I recently (when I joined my current clan) got introduced to rk-mma. I really loved the mod. It had the best of both wushu and lenshu. The smaller dojo to make sure it is harder to run, the dq timeout so you can make small mistakes. I want to join a community that likes rk-mma as much as I do.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : Its the middle of wushu and lenshu. You don't fly very far when you launch and its not as heavy as lenshu. The dq timeout makes it a more forgiving mod where you can make small mistakes. You like no grab mods in general but rk mma is the best in my opinion.
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 7-8
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I only have this one replay but I'm often (like everyday) in the public rk mma room.
Attached Files

i am a bird now - Lil B