Toribash
Original Post
[R] Fates Final Set (fully jointed 512 set) 700k max
Ok so, after giving it some thought and aquiring full 512 everything, I have decided to request a new set that will replace my current tribal one that everyone sees me in. I want this set to be the best it can be because I likely won't be asking for another one for a long time.

I am willing to pay 300k up to 700k for it. Possibly more depending on what happens to me financially.

Textures I want to be done:
Full 512 body
Full 512 joints
Ground Texture
Trails
DQ Texture

Body and joints Discription:

I want a black and gold dragon themed set with black as the primary color and gold as the secondary. The gold should have a metallic look to it and it should flow well between the body and joints. The eyes should shine (whatever color you think it should be that would look nice). The scales, spines, and claws should be visible and detailed. In one of the chest joints of it's golden heart should be somewhat visible from the front however still covered by skin and should have a glow to it like the eyes. From the heart the golden tribal design should spread out like veins all across the dragons body. Feet and hands should be detailed as well with ivory claws.

Extra Textures Description:

The ground texture Should have my name 'Fates', be circular in shape, and have a transparent background. I'll let whatever artist who makes it decide how to do the ground texture. The Trails should be a gold tribal design with a transparent background. The DQ Texture should be similar but not the same. Draw a different texture of you want but it should follow the same theme as the other texts.

I want this thing to be the most beautiful set ever done. If someone asks; "where did you find that set" I would like to say with pride that xXxX made it for me. So anyway have at it.

If you need anything please PM me.

Below are some pics of a golden dragon if you should need help doing a head or scales.
The center one is an idea for the ground texture. The first, and especially the second, is a good picture of what the head could end up like.
Attached Images
images (2).jpg (6.4 KB, 11 views)
images (3).jpg (5.3 KB, 6 views)
17492__golden-dragon_p.jpg (79.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Fates; Apr 11, 2016 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Added more details
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Bump

PM me if your interested in starting this project
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
but u only have 213k :c
also i get confused by the quality you require, a ref pic would be great
Obviously this texture will take sometime to make. My 213k is only because i recently bought something. I can easily get back to over 300k. Don't worry about the payment you will receive a minimum of 300k + maybe some extra TC or Items for your work up to 700k in total value. (I was thinking of possibly adding full 512 body texts to the payment) There are some reference pictures attached to the thread.

The body besides the golden vein looking designs protruding from the heart, should be blackish in color and scaly. pretty much like a feral dragon but with the designs that I described.
Last edited by Fates; Apr 14, 2016 at 06:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]