Ranking
Original Post
[R]135K Head Request
Hey!

I want the head to be somewhat like Moops in the way that its basic layout is SIMPLE

size: 512x512
Eyes: i like the kind of eyes that moops head has, big and cartoon like, but make them dry as if they were stoned.
colors: use the ones in the refrence pictures
DETAILS: make it TRIPPY as if it were a discription of an acid trip. i want it to be colorful and trippy

Pic3fortextset.jpeg

pic2fortextset.jpeg

PIC4fortextset.jpg

I want the design around the head to be like this !

post WIPS on here when you can . want this head as soon as possible so somebody get working!
I Like Drugs
you said something about uke and tori heads, I was making a common cartoon head with trippy colors and halftones.
anything of that sort, i was just giving a outline! honestly anything as long as it fits the trippy scheme but i have to like it obviously. i did say either shapes or that mural type design aswell so as long as it fits that its totally eligible! uke and tori head types are simple so i like it alot anything in the 'simple' category. post WIP's
I Like Drugs
hey niko i like the head but its not really what i asked for buddy :/ sorry but thanks for trying at it again im sure u can easily sell that.
I Like Drugs
np. I did that in my free time anyway, also im not gonna sell it because it was a request and i dont like selling it to someone else.
Anyways im dropping this request frorevaah~!
GL finding someone...someday... xD
I will post an ingame pic soon, It's just a WIP (I thought the trippy background would be easier to make )

WIP #1

WIP #2

Last edited by Vinyl; Apr 18, 2016 at 06:59 PM.
I'll make you a better one. Wip when I feel like making one.
I am just an icon livin'