Toribash
It's still a yes from me, also since this is a special case i'm going to ask from other members to focus on his skill and not his belt and to keep it in mind when giving your vote.

In my honest opinion if all goes well you'll be a fine addition to Aeon especially activity wise.

Edit: Now moving onto macho i'd like to see some replays, multiplayer/singleplayer, also your artwork is pretty good and I hope you don't mind me saying but i'd like to see more colors in the background, maybe a dissolving effect from the colors of the sets in the artwork filling the black canvas but other than that it's very nice.
Last edited by Tri2killme; Jul 2, 2014 at 07:24 PM.
Proud member of [Aeon] and property of Sockete/co - owner Aonanami/ sugar daddy - TheAnimal/ Co - worker analwache
Rainn, I'd say welcome.
A great addition to aeon indeed.
He has effort, I'l love to play with you ingame.
Pm ME.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
ok thanks haha and also i would love to play in-game with you to ill pm you in a sec
║ OŁƉɅ ║
Yeah, it's settled then.
We're in touch, I'll give you the replays sometime.
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
Candidates , you guys should post more and prove your activity and dedication.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not necessarily here but around the board.
. . .

Ok haha it seems like I'm the only one but I ill start posting in the main chat thread
║ OŁƉɅ ║
Hi [Aeon],
I hope you don't mind the invade.

Rainn has recently applied for [Ae]ther, sadly he got denied, I was on his side too, and we were considering a re-vote. I've stumbled upon this thread and I'd like to point out that he used the same app from out thread. Even grammar mistakes are the same. You can find the one from our thread here.

Thanks.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR