people playing: 97, servers online: 29, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Money

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #61
iIluminati

Black Belt
Clan: Origin

That was fast, Thank you for accepting me Weppetko! I am honored to once again be part of Origin.
Want to join (Origin)? We're looking for new members! Apply here!
iIluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #62
MarsRed

Black Belt

MarsRed
Intro AND Me:

Hi, my name is Carlos (MarsRed in-game), i'm 15 years old, and i'm brazillian. I spend a good time playing games, and one of them is toribash. I study at the afternoon and play in the morning, sometimes at night, so i'm really active at the game. As i sad, i'm brazillian, but i studied english by mine entire life, and i think that it's kind of good, take your shot.

Ingame:

As I sad, i'm really active and play toribash almost every day, but i'm not that active at the foruns. I'm not very good at Aikido and ABD, but i'm really god at Boxshu and Mushu, cause i play these game modes a lot and i think they're the funniest ones. I play since 2013 in diferrent accounts, the ones that I've lost it's e-mail or password.

Why (Origin)?

I was looking for some server and i found one that was a member of Origin, and i kind fo liked him, he has very serious and funny at the same time, I played some matches agaisnt him and notice that he's really good at the game, then I wanted to join the clan by the same moment.
MarsRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #63
WeppetKo

8th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by MarsRed View Post

app

Hi Carlos, thanks for the application. Could you tell us your previous accounts (and their qi) and if you are using multiple accounts to play other than MarsRed?

Since I don't know your ingame skill level (dm me on discord so that we can play some games), are you planning to become more active forum wise?

You also forgot to add something we asked for in the first post.
Art.
Want to join Origin? Visit this thread.
WeppetKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #64
Zeus
Chatterbox

I Beat The Marburg virus Belt

Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Hi Carlos, thanks for the application. Could you tell us your previous accounts (and their qi) and if you are using multiple accounts to play other than MarsRed?

Since I don't know your ingame skill level (dm me on discord so that we can play some games), are you planning to become more active forum wise?

You also forgot to add something we asked for in the first post.

his app is really not that bad. If he could give us some forum activity we would be golden. Because he’s mostly in game active it’s alnost one sided unless we would get some forum activity out of him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|proud founder of Origin|
|proud custom belt|king of the gods|~~let there be war kratos
Alpha|M.O ORGE| need a event host ? pm me|metal| icof|

looking for a clan? join origin today!|
Zeus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #65
WeppetKo

8th Dan Black Belt

Carlos is already in another clan, denied.
Art.
Want to join Origin? Visit this thread.
WeppetKo is offline   Reply With Quote