Toribash
well. it's not the most important thing, but it is quite important.
but it is kinda hard to sync it up with something you can't listen to at that moment.
my phone is the only camera i have, so i couldn't play the music.
M I N I V A N
My suggestion is to put your laptop nearby with music; or you can also like memorize the song what you want to use and play in your head, even tho its difficult, but it works.
As far as I heard in music what you use to this, its like one continuous rythm, you know;
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB ;) no offence ofc. So that may cut your memo thingy to just to rythm.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
My suggestion is to put your laptop nearby with music; or you can also like memorize the song what you want to use and play in your head, even tho its difficult, but it works.
As far as I heard in music what you use to this, its like one continuous rythm, you know;
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB ;) no offence ofc. So that may cut your memo thingy to just to rythm.

well... the pbm is extremely hard to remember. even though its the same thing over and over again.
i could use my laptop, but then i have to unplug everything to it, and plug everything in again :c
plus, it's hard to hear the beat when theres no bass in it.
thats why i want to use a different phone with a headset, but i didnt have any spare ones at the moment.

edit: it actually depends from person to person.
to me, it's more about style than sync. (because, if you have a good style, you'll automatically focus more on that than the sync in the video, which will make you care less about sync)
Last edited by Hours; Feb 15, 2014 at 05:42 PM.
M I N I V A N
Sure you can have your own opinion, but as I noticed and our bboying instructor said:
You can have awesome skills and flow, but if you won't dance with music it just won't go together. Or, you can have basic moves, dance with music and at a little bit from yourself and it will be whole lot better.
Well it's kinda like videomaking, look at edit with great cc's, fx etc.. but it's not synced with used song and it automaticly looks way worse.
Replays, Videos
it's not like that. at all.
if you look at compilations and stuff, you'll see a few clips that arn't synced up properly. but yet they look awesome, because they have the style.

and i can agree that my first clip wasn't synced up good at all, but the second was atleast decently synced. even though it's hard to see because of the fucking light, you'll still see a decent amount of sync.
Last edited by Hours; Feb 16, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
M I N I V A N
I noticed some syncing in second clip but later it was a bit off.
After all our styles are totally different and other variables are more or less importand depending on it
Replays, Videos
hm.
anyways, you might want to take a look at this.

those words comes from a guy who has been doing it for five years.
M I N I V A N
And things what I said come from a guy that was bboying for 13 years . But that's true to practice slow of course, that's like natural thing ;). That's almost impossible to get used to new move right away.
Replays, Videos