Ranking
I just won another solo, shot the final enemy 3 times with a hunting rifle & finally eliminated him with a impulse grenade, feels good man!

& would anybody be willing to squad up with me?
The SS mode has given me god like sniper aim, I probably have gotten 20-30 sniper kills/knocks in the past 2 days
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Would anyone be able to write up a guide on how to build the optimal fort / base in the lategame and how to handle the situation when the start shrinks into really small a whilst you're in the base?
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Would anyone be able to write up a guide on how to build the optimal fort / base in the lategame and how to handle the situation when the start shrinks into really small a whilst you're in the base?

The best base to build entirely depends on the scenario - what weapons you have, your surroundings, etc. CBA to write a long wall of text describing each and every type of base and the best times to use them - just build a base that feels right for your play style.
just build a one by one for most situations, i only build big bases if its a duo / squad game
ancient wanna squad up
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter