Toribash
It's fun, but the ropeswing is all bugged out, why does the player just fall down without grabbing it so much.
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
It's fun, but the ropeswing is all bugged out, why does the player just fall down without grabbing it so much.

its not bugged, just hard
The fuck?
Everytime I go to the game it crashes my browser.
D:
Firefox and Safari.
bring back wibbles
My new favorite flash game!It's one of few flash games that is actually fun..
And i love that it has tons of different stages/maps.
Also wheelchair guy ftw.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
When are new characters coming out?

The guy who made the game has only just completed this stage. His site is also being worked, the forum tested out and such, so I don't think you should get your hopes up for new characters or anything major just yet.

Originally Posted by culapou View Post

You literally have to time it absolutely perfectly. As soon as your hand comes into contact with the rope you have to hold space. Once you've done it, it gets easier.

Also, I'm working on a level as of now, it's my first but I'd like to think it's one of the more decent out there. I'll tell you the name of it once it's done, and I'd like some feedback if you will.
collect snots from the nose
Cool, Yea...I signed up for the site...Reading the posts n' stuff...I cant wait for the update

You should try the apeture science level. Fun as hell
Holy shit, I thought it was a common vehicle obby course game, then my arms fell and my son lost his head.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan