ES Recruitment Drive
Username: swarmhawk

Describe your activity on forum and ingame:

Will you be participating in events/wars: mostly yes.

Are you active and have an interest in games: Yes I'm active, and yes I have interest, especially in judo, boxshu, and abd.

What other online games do you play: Just toribash.

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I use to be from other clans that aren't appealing at all and never gave me the help of improvement as I politely asked for, I'm looking to be faithful to a clan without being left out, this clan appeals to me for I like dark evil masquerades, and simply this clan has an appealing forums and seems like I can get along with everyone.
hello my name is andy and I am 14 and I was wondering if I could join your clan because I have been trying to join clan all this year but I was rejected by all can I join
your clan
Hi I decided to join because i like the dark theme im not a pro player but im pretty good in abd and aikido im alright in ninjitsu and always looking to explore other mods I have somewhat frequent forum activity and always on game Send me a message and ill respond as soon as possible
The choice of man is insignificant
My name is cody im 16
I live in the US
I was in the clan like a year ago but my computer broke so i couldn't play just got a new computer i wanna come back willing to do wars or events. I sometime play PS4
In game i play mushu but i need to practice again im ok at abd I have a skype
I'll be active on forums and ingame
Hi,

My name is UltraVortx, i am a 12 yr old but very close to 13 and i am a orange belt in Toribash. Even know i am only a yellow belt i beat a 3rd dan black belt, a blue belt, and a brown belt (Im not joking). If you don't believe me ask my friend butlikker. I have recently discovered the forum and i found out it is the only way I can equip stuff because of my computer. So i go on this a lot and i have been playing Toribash for a year now (i made a new account 3 or 4 times so i have some experience) and i LOVE it because of the fact i can make my guy do whatever weird stuff comes into my head. I am a year Seven at my school and i do martial arts at my local Teakwondo place. I want to join this clan because the name sounds really cool. My favourite mod is judo and i have discord, my name in discord is Josh. (if i am not accepted into the clan i will not wine and cry)

Thanks,
UltraVortx
Name/Username:Ricksanches

Describe your activity on forum and ingame:forum not very much and ingame ive been playing alot

Will you be participating in events/wars:i dont even know what that is

Are you active and have an interest in games:yes

What other online games do you play:rn mainly toribash but tf2 call of duty sometimes

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: i want to get more into toribash
WUBA LUBA DUB DUB
Name/Username: Unrealistic

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: I am very active both in forum and ingame. I can occasionally be found around the public aikido lobbys.

Will you be participating in events/wars: Yes. i will attempt and execute my best interests to Events and/or Wars to participate to my fullest ability

Are you active and have an interest in games: Totally! I love to play with the Rural community and have a very high interest in Video games.

What other online games do you play: Brawlhalla.... Thats basically it.

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I decided to join Black Pentagram so that i can find my best place in the Clan community. I think this would be a better switch of scenery then my last clan, TheDreads. Which was a very inactive clan. So i will be around for almost everything hosted by Black Pentagram! Thanks for considering me!