ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash 3.9 Released!
Toribash 3.9 has officially been released!

With new features such as Real Time Ray-tracing (seen in the picture below), the Flame Browser, and the Shader Browser, this is one of the most exciting releases yet!

The new flame browser allows you to preview any flame by any user, making it easier to buy, sell, and test flames.

And the Shader Browser gives you the ability to preview shaders "on-the-fly", without having to type in the chat commands.

So what are you waiting for? Download it and start playing now!

Download it by clicking here.
Last edited by Bust3r; Jun 2, 2010 at 05:29 PM.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Someone PM a GK so he can shut this spam thread down.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by Death432 View Post
does anybody know when 4.0 will be out?

It will be out when it is ready.

Nabi does not work to a release date.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by NinjaBent View Post
Someone PM a GK so he can shut this spam thread down.

If you want no one to post here. Just DONT POST HERE and the post count will be less!
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
If you want no one to post here. Just DONT POST HERE and the post count will be less!

thats too true
im so anoyyed my laptop taking forever to download it, HURRY UP!
грабить, анграбить не очень удобно здесь... с одной стороны только. Иногда получается, что анграбнуть вообще не возможно.