ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC]GhostRiders
The Story
Johnny was with Barton Blaze in a father/son motorcycle stunt performance in a traveling circus, with Roxanne Simpson as his sweetheart. When he learned of his father's life-threatening cancer, Johnny sold his soul to Mephisto in return for Barton's cancer to be cured. But Barton died soon after in a stunt gone wrong, though actually murdered by Mephisto himself. After being infused with the Ghost Rider powers, Johnny left Roxanne to keep her out of harm's way. Years later, after seeing Roxanne, settling his affairs with her, Johnny was forced by Mephisto to track down Blackheart, who had no soul to use the stare on until he gains the contract and then Ghost Rider uses the pennance stare and eventually defeating him to be free of the contract he made. Though he succeeds in regaining his soul, Johnny refused to give up being the Ghost Rider, intending to use the very power Mephisto bestowed against him.

Aim
The aim of Ghost Riders is to be a clan get lots of people. Act like Ghost Riders help people.

Rules
1. Anybody is allowed to join.
2. Don't be a douchebag
3. Always be respectful, even when someone else is being a jerk.
4. If somehow you get banned from Toribash, or break the forum rules, you'll be kicked from the clan.
5. Send me a pm if you'd like to join, and send me a pm if you'd like to leave.

Members

xXFightXx - Leader
Tinerr
emkill86
hydralord8
card
andresb

We're Recruiting!

If you would like to join, please send xXFightXx a pm.

Money to get server/to become official

tcs:1125

Shop At Our Clan Shop!

Any questions or comments are welcome, thank you for your time.
Last edited by xXFightXx; Jun 30, 2008 at 10:49 PM.
Lool im not in clan but they do have the potential to become pretty good.
To help then become official please donate its just as much as you want to give, all donations are welcomed. I myself have donated 250 tc and im only a Blue Belt (but i do have a fair bit of Tc) but what im trying to say is you don't have to donate much seeing as any donation is a welcomed donation. (Yea i know that was corny but i got the point across ... i hope). Oh and Ghost Riders Clan Members (CM's) please post.
TPA Commander
Member of CoKe's Demons
Ten Thousand Fists Silver Tiger
Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
ummmm?? i don't get that

Anyone can join.
Meaning you can be any belt.

You must be tested.
Meaning people in DSC will see your skill and determine if your "good enough" for DSC.

Still with me?
2nd Dan
He is an alternate account of Coollegs30, who is permabanned for inappropriate behavior and threats.