Ranking
Original Post
[DSC] YelloPages
The wait is over folks!!!! YelloPages is in. And yes, we are awesome.

This clan was started by Ieattori and fellow Revo03. Yes, that is our members list for now. After about 6 months of bashing, Revo and I decided it was time to create something new. So we made this clan, and will hopefully start our own cal league as well. Get ready for us guys!. If you are
interested in joining the dynamic duo, feel free to ask, we don't bite.

The following are our clan rules and recruitment status:

We are a serious clan looking for serious, good players. Must have ventrilo.
That's right, VENTRILO. Yes, we voice. We're professional. Proffesional ppl
voice.

Send me or Revo03 a message with the following info (Note: We will test you.)

Name:
Belt:
Why you think you should kick ass with us:
Why you're awesome, like we are:

Last but not least, we want a funny story for you to tell us. It can be an insane Judo battle or just an off-topic thing:

See ya in game, fellow bashers!

P.S. I speak Russian, but my high-tech comp doesn't transfer Russian in toribash. great. get on vent please :P
Last edited by IeatTori; Jul 5, 2008 at 07:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Manbreakfast
Include a story, memberlist, clan aim, and any sort of organization you might have planned out.

Yeah, you need some of that. Pretty much all of it. Add it, or this will be closed in a bit.
The topic's posted. I mentioned a story, and I mentioned all of the members involved. Clan's made guys. I will however edit it a bit.
Ahh, another foreign clan. Well, foreign to my native land, anyway.

Good luck. I've always held a soft spot for non-english clans, and I've long felt some of the old clan requirements were a punishment to non-native english speakers.

Nice use of ventrilo to get around toribash constraints, BTW.

Happy clanning! =)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.