And done.
id like a cool pose with ukes head in one hand...ill send you when its done
/dl and /lp me
Originally Posted by ManIOwnU View Post
id like a cool pose with ukes head in one hand...ill send you when its done
/dl and /lp me

Ok.
Send TCs plz.
wtf it just looks like you used a filter to make it cartoonish. if that's what you did don't that's like scamming people. other people actually put effort into that type of thing to make a genuine cartoon tori.

if you actually drew that, wow, it's really really good lol. but at least do cool poses and put a background or some kind of effects.

◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
wtf it just looks like you used a filter to make it cartoonish. if that's what you did don't that's like scamming people. other people actually put effort into that type of thing to make a genuine cartoon tori.

if you actually drew that, wow, it's really really good lol. but at least do cool poses and put a background or some kind of effects.

So many people do like these!.
I am doing for cheap.
Most of them take 500 TC.
Ugh, Stop complaining, he's just trying to make business. Plus, you just use a filter ,too.
Good luck with this shop.
Oh my, what is this doing here?
i know, i was demonstrating how i can do the same thing with a filter. but ok, good luck with business
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by Carlton View Post

Crlton you have many questions ! just stfu and let him do his buisness!