Toribash
Original Post
Dual replay competition

Introduction
Welcome to my first replay competition. The point of this replay competition is that Tamer0 and I want to see who has the best punching and kicking skills in toribash. So we've combined tc to motivate you, the community (Yes you nuthug :P) to prove that you are the best. Your objective is pretty simple, make two replays. One only kicking, one only punching.

Requirements/Rules
-Obviously, no replay hacking or replay stealing
-New replays only. That means you saw this post and made a replay for the competition >.>
-Dmt must be 100 or more.
-Gravity can be anywhere between -9.82 and -30.00
-Engage distance must be 100 or higher.
-No moving uke.
-You will need to make 2 replays, one where you only dismember uke with your hands, one where you only dismember with your feet.
-You must make both replays for your entry to be valid
-You are allowed to come into contact with Uke with any joint of your body but you are only to dismember him with the specified body part of the replay.

Judging
Judges:Kickass, Kyat, Rafufu
Style: /25
Brutality: /25
For each replay, then combined into one score /100
Prizes
1st-Chooses between Alpha imperial relax, or 40k tc.
2nd-40k or Alpha imperial relax
There will also be two 15k prizes for oustanding replays.

Deadline: Competition will be 1 month long. So January 5th.
PLEASE! edit both of your replays into one post!

Thanks to,
Tamer0 for 30k donation for prizes
Bilza/Promoteam for providing banner
Boomer for coming up with competition title :P
Last edited by Kickass; Dec 17, 2009 at 07:56 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yay, thanks. I'm glad my footskeetcap has succeeded in entertaining you.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
whoah I won I will have the alpha imperial relax i've sent you a pm.
Also gratz to engraze for 2nd place, splinter for 3rd and Memme0,squiziph for the extra prices thingy.

Great comp Kickass:]
[ORMO][T]
thnx man, great replays here everywhere, i had fun making mine
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
All Prizes have been sent now. Congrats to all the winners and i hope i can do this again soon!
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

good to see you making amazing replays Engraze. Wazz didn't let anyone even have a chance.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~