Toribash
Original Post
show off contest! prizes
I will be giving away free toricredits to the people with the best textures! I will be picking 2 players to be chosen the prizes are 4k 4k SO POST PICTURES IN THE COMMENTS OF YOUR TORIBASH PLAYER i know its not that much but wth
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
just try and beat this

You didn't MAKE that.
That's NinjaAipom's set.
killer3366 is going to be reported for a fake picture and the comment up on top was supposed to be on page 1 so yeaaa START POSTING PICTURES OF YOUR TORIBASH PLAYERS AND DONT DO FAKE ONES!
Last edited by smashin456; Dec 6, 2009 at 04:10 PM. Reason: cause it was messed up
Originally Posted by smashin456 View Post
killer3366 is going to be reported for a fake picture and the comment up on top was supposed to be on page 1 so yeaaa START POSTING PICTURES OF YOUR TORIBASH PLAYERS AND DONT DO FAKE ONES!

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
You didn't MAKE that.
That's NinjaAipom's set.

i know i never made it i bought it of hopeman2 and i pm'ed ninjaaipom and the last reply i got of him about the set was do you still use it? and the other other pm's i got from him was about his inactivate and never directly told me to get my money back from him
Last edited by killer3366; Dec 7, 2009 at 08:39 PM.
Dot dot dot
well im guessing rustler and geerd are gonna be the winners since there the only two that didnt fake the pictures ill just wait a little longer