Toribash
Great one! He looks like an asian monk.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I feel like it would be fun to grab his neck and smash someone in the face with him. :>

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
hmmm I still prefer zbrush, but I do like acknowledge that it's pretty damn good for a freebee.

This is what I've got so far, not much body fat so he looks alittle skinny plus I've had enough for today so I'll do the hands, face and feet later.

[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
hmmm I still prefer zbrush, but I do like acknowledge that it's pretty damn good for a freebee.

This is what I've got so far, not much body fat so he looks alittle skinny plus I've had enough for today so I'll do the hands, face and feet later.

^^ I'm out. This looks INCREDIBLE! I'm sitting for half an hour on the head, which looks like a combination of an ugly asian, a fish and an alien.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Haha, don't give up because of Mr.Anatomy over here.

My man has less plastic injections

Still 2nd and 3rd place to go guys :3
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 11, 2010 at 11:42 PM.
Lol, don't give up I'm no that good, its just that I'm used to digital sculpting. I didn't even use ref so there's prolly stuff off everywhere too.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I decided to join in on the fun.

Edit: hold on huge image was huge.

Edit2: Got a bit further, and it's going slow:
Last edited by Tapion; Jun 12, 2010 at 01:17 AM.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home