ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Death?
Well, only three members are active. Our members list is continuing to decrease. Almost none of you post on forum anymore. I try and get you guys active but I repeatedly get no results. It's up to you guys should we file for death?
Last edited by dillon207; May 1, 2011 at 03:37 AM.
Rogue clown
I didn't know there was such a thing as that... unless it's a euphemism.

I feel like it's inevitable, but I love this clan

This was my first and only clan. GAHHH I'M SO TORN

I don't know man....
[42]
My shop
Does forum count as active?

Im kinda active if it does.
Recently though ive been swamped in volleyball training for provincials and nationals, as well as in school, and a musical.

I DONT KNOW.
What i do know, is that this is my last clan. I would prefer if we just hung on. No idea what to do though.
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
Does forum count as active?

Im kinda active if it does.
Recently though ive been swamped in volleyball training for provincials and nationals, as well as in school, and a musical.

I DONT KNOW.
What i do know, is that this is my last clan. I would prefer if we just hung on. No idea what to do though.

Volleyball i knew you where a girl!!
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
Volleyball i knew you where a girl!!

Not a girl. /offended
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
Not a girl. /offended

Well, i wnt let 42 fall guys dnt worry <3.
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by EspnzAlvr View Post
Toribash is pretty dead in general now. :/

Yeah, we are considered moderately active compared to everyone else. You guys think tb is going downhill from here?
Rogue clown
Originally Posted by dillon207 View Post
Yeah, we are considered moderately active compared to everyone else. You guys think tb is going downhill from here?

/invade/
Well honestly I thought it was going downhill since the whole problem with Veb etc etc... I believe the Tb can revive itself though.