ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help Toribash Forums Today.
Want to help out more? It's easy to help out around here but for some reason very few do it, so I'm going to tell you guys how to help out more.

FIRST : What is there to do?
Well, this forum is a bit of a mess, this is partly because we have thousands of users and few that can actually moderate, it's nice to tidy up, help people and so forth, however do remember not to back seat moderate, by trying to inform users of the rules, this is a rule violation, so if you do this you are wrong about the rules, since you just broke them.
To find things to do you can do what I've been doing while I've been here, by posting updated sticky threads, or updating the FAQ etc, and I'll go into detail about how I did this and eventually got smod by doing it later. Or you can think out of the box and find something I haven't thought of, it will probably appear obvious to you.
If you keep telling people you want to help, eventually the people that are really doing something will tell you what to do, if they are one of those kinds of people that say "I dunno." then walk on, they aren't doing anything interesting.

SECOND : How do I do it?
Well, first lets look at what I did, when I wanted something edited all I did was quote it, edit it, and post it as a reply, if it was closed it copy pasted it and edited it into a new post, I could either post it in the forum or PM it to a moderator, and they would edit the thread in question. Simple, and effective, if you want power you power hungry bastarf you, you have to show what you can do without that power.

THIRD : Why?
Because your helpful or because you like power, I dunno, you clicked on this thread.

FORTH : I still don't know what to do, should I PM you to get more answers?
No, this is a thread dummy, post here.
About backseat moderation: Didn't someone say something like "it's ok to backseat moderate as long as all your information is correct" a while ago? Or is it like, that it would be quite useless since you couldn't do anything anyways and you would have to report the post anyways?

About the FAQ: It's funny because I actually read through the FAQ Mistakes thread some days ago. I also thought about translating some threads, but I think that most people who read the FAQ can understand it. I also think that there aren't enough people to read it. What about having it as a Sub Board in Beginner Sanctuary aswell?
Also, when I think about that, some of the Stickys in BS seem to be kind of useless. Like War_Hero's FAQ, it's an own FAQ wich could be merged with the actual FAQ. Aspire's thread could be merged with Fish's thread.
Originally Posted by gerFight View Post
About backseat moderation: Didn't someone say something like "it's ok to backseat moderate as long as all your information is correct" a while ago? Or is it like, that it would be quite useless since you couldn't do anything anyways and you would have to report the post anyways?

They probably did, they were wrong, it's the rules to not back seat moderate, if you think you are right, you are not, since you are breaking the rules by back seat moderating.

Originally Posted by gerFight View Post
About the FAQ: It's funny because I actually read through the FAQ Mistakes thread some days ago. I also thought about translating some threads, but I think that most people who read the FAQ can understand it. I also think that there aren't enough people to read it. What about having it as a Sub Board in Beginner Sanctuary aswell?
Also, when I think about that, some of the Stickys in BS seem to be kind of useless. Like War_Hero's FAQ, it's an own FAQ wich could be merged with the actual FAQ. Aspire's thread could be merged with Fish's thread.

This sounds like worth while stuff, we could put in a link to the FAQ thread as if it were a sub-forum of BS, it would just re-link you to support -> FAQ.
Will be there a option to change the nationality?
Hi, I'm no longer active, but if you have any questions, ping me on Toribash Discord or in DMs. Cheers! Discord: m_at_s
I need to post a global chat thingy where do u find the place to post those?
I WANNA SEE THAT POST AGIN

Join pass-4-sure coupon online training program to prepare for Columbia University exam. We offer best quality SAP dumps to help you improve your test score.For more information about this product see our wikipedia and Facebook page.
Last edited by alezy; Aug 21, 2014 at 07:58 AM.
pls... i need help (my eng is bad)
i can't see the chat on the bottom left, i typed /chatlines 5, /hud something... and nothing... pls help me!
This is for minibash. I tried to change my character's emote and it takes me to the ops advertisement screen. Can someone help.