ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Belt Upgrades Bug
I have a bug upgrading belts, i am going from green belt - blue belt and i have won more then 199 games but it is stuck on 199 games and will not move can i have some help if someone reads this thx
There is a 100 QI (Games played) limit per day. When you play 100 games in 24 hours you stop gaining QI.

QI represents games played, you have played 199 games, therefore gained 199 QI.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
There is a 100 QI (Games played) limit per day. When you play 100 games in 24 hours you stop gaining QI.

QI represents games played, you have played 199 games, therefore gained 199 QI.

so if i were to win a game now would i be able to go past 200 games or do i need to wait a day?
I'm assuming you played your last match shortly before posting this thread. That would put it at ten hours ago. Fourteen more to go. Then you can start earning Qi again.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I'm assuming you played your last match shortly before posting this thread. That would put it at ten hours ago. Fourteen more to go. Then you can start earning Qi again.

Can I still play even though I cannot gain qi?
At this point, the game will probably let you start earning more Qi. It's been about 24 hours. If not, wait a few minutes and play another game.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.