Toribash
Recruition thread much? look if someone posts here to join "We dont go to them,they come to us." simple.just say that they should LOOK for us and play abit with us and then we see how they play,not "Test" them.Thats how Invite only works...this thread is just the notify us that they are interested not to be tested...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Recruition thread much? look if someone posts here to join "We dont go to them,they come to us." simple.just say that they should LOOK for us and play abit with us and then we see how they play,not "Test" them.Thats how Invite only works...this thread is just the notify us that they are interested not to be tested...

... So is your face.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
lol kraetyz...lmao

ps:toast

Ingame Name-pivotbash
Belt-brown
How long you have been playing-2 months (inactive for a while)
Your Age-17
Timezone and country-Eastern timezone and USA
Your Best mode-Aikido
Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum(state why/how long if yes)-yes, one for inmeaningfull posts but im over that and it was a one day bann
Previous clans (if any)-none
Do you have a sense of humor? If so what kind-ehh im funny at times but sometimes i try to hard >_>
personality-cool i guess
Why you want to join(put some effort into this)-I would like to join TTF because a clan of this magnitude would be the best to join. Even if its not a well known clan i will try to make it one.I also got reffered by Imod3rn to join.

P.S- i make texture sets, i see you have an art service already, but if CoKe is ever busy with many requests i could make a few for the clan members.. yes free =P
Last edited by Pivotbash; Sep 18, 2008 at 01:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Ingame Name- 73CHEVELLE.
Belt- 5th dan black belt.
How long you have been playing- 2 months.
Your Age- 11.
Timezone and country- -4 GMT and USA.
Your Best mode- Jousting.
Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum- None.
Previous clans (if any)- TAG and KSI.
Why you want to join- IMOD3RN15 is a friend of mine and people in this clan are nice and cool.
OK personally i like you both,pivotbash yes it would be nice if i had some texture making help when times get busy,what i want you guys(73Chevelle,pivotbash) to do is hang out and look for TTF members,you know socialize abit,look for servers made by eg.[TTF]PorcupineJim's server.and just play with the members we have,then try to run into one of our leaders:
coKe
PorcupineJim
AcidMan2007
Sa1uk

and then if they like what they see you will be invited to join the clan

ps:Chevelle i noticed your in-game name doesnt match your forum name and the belts also,but i think you have an in-game account and a forum account.

good luck guys.
Last edited by CoKe; Feb 25, 2009 at 11:25 AM.

alrighty then Thanks i will try to get into as many TTF servers as possible =P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Thx coke. And yes, my forum name is ChevelleSS and my ingame name is 73CHEVELLE. Thx for accepting.
Ingame Name- Kenta
Belt- Yellow(Black on last account, which i forgot the pass to)
How long you have been playing- since january, 2008
Your Age- 15
Timezone and country- Easter, USA
Your Best mode- KickBox, Wushu, Judo
Received any infractions/suspensions on the forum(state why/how long if yes)- No
Previous clans (if any)- None on current account
Do you have a sense of humor? If so what kind- taking advantage of situations kind
personality- Likeable, Extremely Loyal.
Like/Dislike furries (why?)- Like, I like pets. I have a 2 golden retrievers, and 1Pitbull. They are just so Accepting and appreciative of you.
Pie or cake?- Donuts!
Why you want to join(put some effort into this)- I want to join because, I am the kind of person who will do people favors and I need a clan whos loyal to me, and wont stab me in the back, and will not betray me in my time of need.