Toribash
Originally Posted by Ukephile View Post
I think the general problem of our betting sytem is that there is no clear betting mode.
You are able to bet in every server without having to enable some sort of betting mode.

That's not the problem at all. People can bet in tourneys or private servers if they want and it's no issue. If you do think it's a problem I'd love to hear more about it though since it's not something I've considered really but I don't see any immediate downsides to the availability of betting as it currently is.

The problem being discussed in this thread is how people can profit rape and other related matters since people have multiple opportunities to bet throughout a match.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
That's not the problem at all. People can bet in tourneys or private servers if they want and it's no issue. If you do think it's a problem I'd love to hear more about it though since it's not something I've considered really but I don't see any immediate downsides to the availability of betting as it currently is.

The problem being discussed in this thread is how people can profit rape and other related matters since people have multiple opportunities to bet throughout a match.

Profit rapes wouldn`t be possible if you had to bet before the game started.
So we would need a betting game mode that pauses the game every time a new fight starts and give the people time to only bet during this pause.
But there is no betting game mode and you have to bet during a normal fight.
But pausong every single fight would be inpractical to pause, because the majority of fights are without bets and this means there would always be a pause that just annoys the players.
I hope you get what i mean :3

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Ah yea I understand better now. I guess it's achievable by just setting super low bet frames so that once the first turn has gone people can't bet anymore like I mentioned up above a bit. No pause but I figure most of the time the turntime the players have is long enough to type out the bet command. People could do this at the moment but they just don't. As I said, I'm keen to try a betting server with one turn betting.