ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
Hours is no longer an ok person

He has never been an ok person, everything about him was an illusion. Time is only the creation of humanity, and cannot be measured properly. It is relative to everything around us, it can be bent, and transformed. Minutes can last forever, and days could seem like one second. Time exists, and doesn't at the same time, we cannot tell what it really is. Hours is an ok person, and he isn't at the same time, we will never be able to tell.

Yes, I'm bored. Yes, I know it's partially wrong, but sounds as if I was smart.
0x6869706F7469626F72
9.5/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Juhizz View Post

fruitflies is a fucking horrible thing. always up in my screen. and i don't even have left over fruit in my room. they come from the downstairs, and they always end up on my screen. and it's fucking gg if i don't drink my all of my tea and leave some left, cause they'll show up damn quick and fuck you over big times.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
we should make a clan called frogs and we'll just be clan hopping

that was a good one... xD
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Hours will always be an ok person.. How dare you hipotibor?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

you're a week late
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/