ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[o] Pixel art roster
That's right. Imma going to pixel down you all. Or, at least, those of you who post here and request to be pixelled down. You have three choices:
- Have it be totally random, as in, not based on anything in particular.
- Have it be based on my impression of you. Which, more often than not, will be depicted more or less silly.
- Custom request. (Note: These are not 100% guaranteed to be made)

If nothing else is said about your species, i'll assume that you're a bald male caucasian human. You can request to be pixelled as something else, but mind you, i'm not good at making animals or anthro, so you might end up being human anyhow.

In any case, it's not going to be incredibly detailed. Just a quickie thing in 15-30 minutes or so.

All of them are going to follow this template:

With the magenta being replaced by white, and the outline being filled with color etc.

Right, with me being the guy who makes all this stuff, i'll start with myself. :U

The list so far:

Shook:
C0XY:
DarkJak:
Shin:
Pingu:
Xego:
Marloto:
WolfBR:
Dashterror:
Xzavior666:
Kreatyz:
SohnoJam:

Edit: Oh yeah, [o] members only. (For you uneducated viewers, that's the new name for TTF)
Last edited by Shook; Jun 12, 2009 at 09:41 PM.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Feel free to do an impression of me, as I have no idea what that is so it should be interesting... I'll probably use it as my new sig/avatar too, with your permission of course.

PS: Feel free to make it a furry. I don't want to look all mr 'srs bsns'. -shifty eyes-
Last edited by MysticMog; May 22, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Heh, base it on your impreshun of me. Make my skind color blue though (or w/e fits)

Also same as above.
Last edited by Chartle; May 22, 2009 at 03:26 PM.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Oho, three at once! :o

DarkJak:
Shin:
Pingu:

Btw you may request changes. =P
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Oho, three at once! :o

DarkJak:
Shin: -> <-
Pingu:

Btw you may request changes. =P

If you can fit an extra C in it should look perfect. :P

ALSO... Mega bonus points if you can give me the awesome face: (Recreate the eyes and mouth as the expression)
Last edited by MysticMog; May 22, 2009 at 05:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Olol. Is there a way it can be transparant so I can ask someone to put it in my usertitle?

[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..