Ranking
Original Post
I think a nice idea would be if you were to play a replay you could move uke's body but the tori would complete all it's movement, would be nice for developing openers, even replay making. Of course once you move uke's body he will stop moving.
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
I think a nice idea would be if you were to play a replay you could move uke's body but the tori would complete all it's movement, would be nice for developing openers, even replay making. Of course once you move uke's body he will stop moving.

I think this is possible already by editing the ed in notepad.
Fall damage would be a cool feature in toribash like grappling mods and when someone does a slam
print("Hello, World!")
uh, if you slam someone in grappling mods he would lose
anyways that would be implemented in striking.
Honestly out of anything I'd like to see some of the Wii features put into Toribash Next because those were SICK
bird up
Originally Posted by Hypersaint View Post
I think this is possible already by editing the ed in notepad.

So why not implement it as an actual way to edit replays ?
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
So why not implement it as an actual way to edit replays ?

Idunno.
There is a an actuall board for suggestions y'know.
-----
Originally Posted by Xife View Post
Fall damage would be a cool feature in toribash like grappling mods and when someone does a slam

This is already a thing, it's just that the slams in -30 grav. usually are not that powerful.
Last edited by Hypersaint; Feb 10, 2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im an old alt that changed accounts, anyway could you give me an idea when tb next will be released? im so damn hyped boiii