ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Server Issues
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=489566
That again but this time it's a longer while. I think since Yesterday or the Day before that. I didn't open the Old Thread cuz I didn't wanna Necrobump ;) I'm not sure if it applies to the Thread Creator but to be safe than sorry amiright? Funny coming from me :P To get back on Subject though I really need a Fix and Updating to 4.92 was no Use because not only the Problem Persists but I can't even Log on in it while the Problem is Active and haven't tried it yet when the Problem is not Active because I didn't need to before this 2nd Occurrence. And I saw a Russian dood with the same Prob and made out what I could from Google Translate and Idk what Sets should actually be but his Problem is most likely completely Identical to mine but the Sets thing is a Google Translate Incorrect Translation since it doesn't fit into the Context nor the Sentence at all. Here's the Link to his Thread which Sir Managed - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...77#post7759577
Help me out guys? I don't think it's my Connection because no Other Games are acting up except Marvel's Avengers Alliance on fb but that was before then during and then after the First Occurrence and it was most likely a Separate Issue like maybe a Bug, Server Issue or Maintenance(Though there was no Message on the Loading Screen Suggesting so.) especially because they didn't come at the same time except last time which was the only time it happened on Marvel's Avengers Alliance(Clarifying not advertising.).
Help me out guys?
Note:Same as the Russian dood the Server List is appearing and appears to Function Correctly as far as I noticed but it just instantly says Not Connected with no Connecting or Banned Message in Chat. This happens on Private and Public Servers as well as Servers I try to make via do the "/jo" for Command and it probably wouldn't work with the Server Creating Function on the Servers List either. Thanks for listening.
Last edited by Merc; Dec 13, 2014 at 08:21 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
There should be a message in the chat bar. Can you tell us/me what it says.

And please, format the wall of text, add paragraphs, it makes it easier to read

Sorry if it's poorly formatted but i'm not eager to reformat the post :P Also:
Same as the Russian dood the Server List is appearing and appears to Function Correctly as far as I noticed but it just instantly says Not Connected with no Connecting or Banned Message in Chat. This happens on Private and Public Servers as well as Servers I try to make via do the "/jo" for Command and it probably wouldn't work with the Server Creating Function on the Servers List either.
I don't blame you if you missed it tho ;) I had to use Wordpad to find it
-----
P.S. I got that Note from the First Post to clarify ;)
Last edited by Merc; Dec 13, 2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Are you using steam version? If not, try it. If it still doesn't work, check if firewall blocks your tb.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Firewall doesn't block my TB, Using Linux Steam won't work for me.
Toribash is available for linux via steam.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Steam doesn't work for me just the Old Launcher.
-----
OMG SOMEONE HELP ME!
Last edited by Merc; Dec 17, 2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well like I said I installed 4.92 and the Issue is preventing me from Logging in.