Ranking
thank u kind gents

i have an edit of it where i make uke grab my foot and slam the chest into the arm dming it all i will post it once i successfully pose on it

in the mean time heres an ok replay
Attached Files
imouto.rpl (356.3 KB, 29 views)
here's the cnc you asked for.

rings:
openers boring and mildly ugly, but i get it, starting a replay can be hard. the spins you do from like 670 to 600 are very nice, arms are underutilised in it but it gives the spin a nice ethereal feel. your arms do a wierd jerk when you make contact with uke, probably because you realised you could do something different than what you had planned, it kinda disturbs that feeling. the two hits you make after that are nice and aesthetic, but your arms remain underutilised there, and unfortunately dont look great either. grab manips are sick, only thing i can say here is that the grab seems a bit jarring, and disturbs the flow of the manip a bit, but it seemed like your only option so understandble. next two touches are nice and flow well, spin uke very well. your movement during that ,however, is rather lackluster. after that you kind of just float down with practically no movement, arguably the worst part of the replay. dm series is calm. using uke's hand to dm him is kewl, just both punches are very slappy. spin into pose is alright. you manipulate uke well throughout, but your movements are pretty boring par the spins at the start.

imouto:
immediately this is a 100x better than rings. opener is very nice and spinny. the little step you take is oddly satisfying. boom is very nice, seems a little forced if i can say anything. you spin out for a bit which is fine. love the next bit of movement, the way you spin yourself around uke is genuinely amazing. the grab swap looks smexy. boom that follows is the same. pose is epic with you using ukes leg like a walking stick. definitely one of the much better fucking replays ive seen in a while. also i love samba so i might be mildly bias.

overrall you obviously know what youre doing, and are good at it, which is why ive been rather harsh. good job, and keep producing good replays.
flame: awkward run in the beginning, sorta lazy first flip setups imo despite the flips being clean, cool otherwise

cryokinesis: regular ol replay, what can I say, you're good at the game

I suck at tricking, I only said that to say something "productive" what I really came to say was imouto was lit af I kinda want it to be a default replay, mostly for the pose
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
guess i'll go back to making madmans then DICKHEADS

10 min meme madman but i do like the first portion of it so i might use it again later
Attached Files
quavo.rpl (372.0 KB, 35 views)