Ranking
Original Post
everyone needs to shut up
i keep seeing everyone say oh staff is killing this game i think whats actually killing this game is everyone being total assholes to each other on the forums all the time this game is like 17 years old its a miracle there's even a community to play it we're incredibly lucky this game lasted even a quarter of that length everyone needs to shut the fuck up and just enjoy what we have left this is starting to get incredibly disheartening
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
i think nurse is killing this game

we need to perma ban nurse theyre ruining the game
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
i really do hope that people dont take toribash forums or toribash discord shit seriously and if you do maybe its time for you to go outside and find some real things to keep ur mind busy with so text in meaningless indie ragdoll game forums dont hurt you
i really do hope that people dont take toribash forums or toribash discord shit seriously and if you do maybe its time for you to go outside and find some real things to keep ur mind busy with so text in meaningless indie ragdoll game forums dont hurt you
não dói joca
just let me cook ill single-handedly revive this game from postmortem
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
holy dogshit that was like 4 posts in 1 minute is toribash on the come up
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
this game is alive and well !
não dói joca