Ranking
So I force shut down my windows 10 computer, and now Everytime I try to boot it up, it kicks me into automatic repair, and no matter what I do, it'll kick me into there. Next, it bring me into a screen that asks me to choose my keyboard layout, but my mouse and keyboard don't function. Any idea on how to fix it??
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Can't already tried accessing bios but guess what? Windows 10 revokes that feature, and only lets you access bios once your computer is fully loaded up .-. Why did they think that was a good idea?
Mmm oh shit, can't you get your pc to factory state or however that is called from the automatic repair screen (lol how tho)? Also, try using other mouse/keyboard, it MIGHT work. Idk, 9/10 times something like that happened to me it was either the disk or the motherboard getting fcked (burnt mostly). If it's so the case, save dat ram, the gpu is probably dead by now, we will miss him... Okno

Smartest thing to do would be taking it to someone who actually knows what he is doing, lmao. It might be costly tho.
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 15, 2017 at 03:13 AM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I checked, the hardrive is screwed, so since it's under warranty, I'm getting a new drive installed, and taking the data off of my old drive, and out into my new one. GPU seems to be fine, but it wouldn't matter if it got fried, I'm under warranty anyways.

I tried the new keyboard/mouse thing, didn't work. Motherboard is fine (thank God) so the computer is salvageable. Couldn't get my PC into factory state/safe mode because for some reason, windows removed that option during boot :/ (stupid I know).
windows 7 still supports it, but clean reinstalling to windows 7 deletes all my data. So I took it in to get the data transfered into a new drive.

Thanks for all the help guys, even if it didn't work out :P I still appreciate it
And that's exactly why I didn't install windows 10 to my PC, it's literal shit.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I mean windows 10 isn't that bad BUT when you're in a competitive match or when you're editing a project in Vegas and suddenly your computer shuts down, that is when windows 10 is a bitch.
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
I mean windows 10 isn't that bad BUT when you're in a competitive match or when you're editing a project in Vegas and suddenly your computer shuts down, that is when windows 10 is a bitch.

sounds more like a virus/corrupted files problem, or even hardware problem than a windows 10 problem.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Can't already tried accessing bios but guess what? Windows 10 revokes that feature, and only lets you access bios once your computer is fully loaded up .-. Why did they think that was a good idea?

BIOS operates independently of the operating system, you are not telling something
pop-pop-pop