Toribash
The "Vibe" part is alright, i guess that if you wanna change something, the "Presence" seems to be a little weird, the yellow glow.
Btw, Just came to check, It's always good to get to know clans better. I guess i'm okay atm.
So I was reading up on the Native Magpie of Australia when suddenly stumbles across:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Magpies are a protected native species in Australia, so it is illegal to kill or harm them. However, this protection is removed in some Australian states if a magpie attacks a human, allowing for the bird to be destroyed if it is considered particularly aggressive

So yeah, forget about killing it or putting it down, apparently we're just gonna destroy it.

Also found a really neat site that tests your geographical knowledge really well! It's called GeoGuessr
Last edited by Sparky; Jun 5, 2015 at 04:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post
So I was reading up on the Native Magpie of Australia when suddenly stumbles across:

So yeah, forget about killing it or putting it down, apparently we're just gonna destroy it.

Also found a really neat site that tests your geographical knowledge really well! It's called GeoGuessr

hahahahahhahahahahahaha i laughed for like 10 minutes
do me a solid and destroy dat ass
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Sparkyau View Post

I kinda remember beating you in an Australia map Sparky xDDD
Wolololololo
we won't enter in the Clan League?
-----
kkk i understand without any help yeyyy,yea it's evening again -.-
i should go to bed early.
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jun 6, 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
we won't enter in the Clan League?
-----
kkk i understand without any help yeyyy,yea it's evening again -.-
i should go to bed early.

We might enter, I coluld do the app for it, but we need to know:

a) Who's playing

b) What GMT do we need to use

c) can we get some good members ? (Participating with members who won't win a match would be just wasting tc and time, and for so rude this can sound, it's true)
Wolololololo
Yo guys! We're in the Clan League!

We'll have to start practicing in the mods. If there's any specific mod you struggle with, let me know and I'll help train you or see what the plan is.
Eh, i may aswell offer my assistance to vibe for clan league o3o spear key, if the invite is still available, invite meh pl0z
Tim is bae :3
Hey, here I am! I'm Powelly, nice to meet you guys!

Sparky invited me :P

Will be participating in Clan League so hopefully get to meet a few of you and what not.
Originally Posted by Powelly View Post
Hey, here I am! I'm Powelly, nice to meet you guys!

Sparky invited me :P

Will be participating in Clan League so hopefully get to meet a few of you and what not.

Hey der, i got invited while i was dead, not sure if by someone such as srcheetah or spear key but howdy and whalecum, i also hope to participate but if it's too late, rip.
Tim is bae :3