loli's journey to ukebashing superiority
ok i suck at making replays
this is my journey to become a replay god and reach ukebashing superiority

you're probably better than me
cnc would be appreciated and cherished
Attached Files
for flash xd.rpl (191.5 KB, 27 views)
Alright.rpl (140.6 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by ymir; Jul 27, 2019 at 03:15 AM.
ナゲット
hi again
i like this
Attached Files
Yessir.rpl (118.0 KB, 19 views)
ナゲット
the manip replay was pretty damn heckin cool

alright was an cool too but the booms had way more opportunity

yessir was an ok but it was a little twitchy and ugly

this cnc sucks cuz im tired right now and i need to go but ur awesome and plS make moar nerd
first one is a manip sorta thing
i really like how it turned out

second one is a meme
Attached Files
Ataraxy.rpl (182.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by ymir; Jul 29, 2019 at 12:57 AM.
ナゲット
my first attempt at a sambo replay
Attached Files
Expergefactor.rpl (170.8 KB, 18 views)
ナゲット
For a first -30 replay, that was more creativity than most of us can claim.

One thing that got to me a little bit was the switching of chest direction at the wrong times, throwing off your spins.

On the other hand, thank you for using the knee. Can't remember the last time I actually saw someone dm with something other than a hand foot or shin.

Good stuff, keep at it!
Also known as CombatBot
this (expergefactor) is pretty good, but there are a few problems:

during your opener almost your entire upper body ghosted into your arm and it looked weird and the same thing happened later with your left arm and your right knee a little later and then soon after it ghosts through again

another problem is your use of arms. your arms seem to be constantly switching from raised to lowered and it looks weird, try to to keep the in the middle to make better movements

another thing i noticed is that you hold movements for too long, for example, at 300, you keep that same setting on your joints for roughly 25 frames which is far far too long

another thing is that your wrists, and this is very nitpicky, shouldnt be lifting you, imo it should either be your entire arm raising/lowering, elbows or your legs

another thing is your launches. you always want to launch from a stable position, which you really did not do here.

the clothesline to ukes lumbar was pretty cool but your arm was raised too much and made it look awkward.

i agree with spirals, the knee for the decapitation was refreshing to see but it wasnt executed very well because your hip was pretty much fully extended on impact which makes it look like the decap was caused by you pulling uke onto your knee rather than your knee hitting uke. and the follow through wasnt great cause you just extended it again after contracting it (after the decap).

once again, i agree with spirals, youre using your chest too much, once you move your chest you should keep it that way until something naturally stops your momentum. and for practise you should try keeping you chest neutral and generating momentum

some tips:

-when you launch, before you enter midair relax your knees to make it less jarring
-dont extend and contract your knees too much
-try and keep your torso adjacent to the ground while your making contact with it
-try and land flat footed on the ground, improves stability and realism
-i also forget to do this often, but try to grab only once your hand touches whatever you want to grab, it makes it look cleaner

dont get me wrong, this is really good for a first attempt, but the only way people improve is with proper criticism and advice and i hope this helps you. also i had to turn flames off to cnc this cause your flames are too op ;0.
Last edited by EPOCH; Jul 31, 2019 at 02:16 AM. Reason: im dumb
thanks for cnc :3

also the whole point I made Expergefactor was to make an opener where I punched the ground and completely changed direction and somehow make it look clean

anyways here's a low effort, old school style replay with a skeet
Attached Files
Transgression.rpl (149.9 KB, 10 views)
ナゲット
ararar

opener challenge thing
and some other thing
Attached Files
OC1 v1.rpl (173.1 KB, 6 views)
yeah whatever.rpl (63.1 KB, 7 views)
ナゲット
I think I figured out booms
Attached Files
I didnt take my meds.rpl (208.2 KB, 13 views)
ナゲット