Toribash
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Well guys, first of all, im thinking about creating a discord for the org, all i need is opinions, if we must do that or not, or if we must do that when we get official, idk, but that's not what i really wanted to talk about.

We already have a discord, click the link in my signature

I was wondering here, why don't we try to make a huge spar collab? Like, a huge collab with everyone, that would be really cool, imagine a long spar with everyone style, for me not only spar with high quality is art, that would be a non regular spar, with lots of styles, and in my opinion that would be a unique piece of art, something that's not only just a good spar, but a piece of our story, and that means a lot, it's just one idea that came up to my mind.

That sounds awesome, I would be super down for it. We have two options for that tho.
The most exhaustive one but that would make the most interesting result imo is using respar in MP indefinitely, sparring each other for a couple frames, we are currently doing this in Vector (here); the second option that is probably what you meant sounds easier to do (for some) and that is doing a selfspar collab between us, which is the idea I like the most.

The second thing that i was thinking about, why don't we make little tourneys for students? for exemple, we organize a private event between us here, without any prize, just to entertain who wants to evolve, for that we'll mix the students, like, lets suppose that there are the students number 1 2 3 4 5 and 6, and we choose them randomly to be team mates (in that specific event ofc), and they will have to work together to make the best looking spar, and we (teachers) will judge the replays we can also makes events mixing teachers and students, expanding all the possibilities. In the end the benfits of this will be: we'll see the evolution of the students with more precision (we can also put a cnc in the end of the event for every single replay maybe), and no more important than that, but still important, we'll maintain RSO a very active and proactive org.

in theory that sounds perfect to me, if we have enough people to get involved I suggest this event to happen monthly. Each month would have two winners, encouraging improvement AND cooperativity.
Sounds more than good to me, awesome idea

Good to see you victor
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
We already have a discord, click the link in my signature

Oh, i haven't seen that, btw the link in ur sig is invalid or expired.

I was making a spar, when the124 pinged, that was sad (also the frame was in set tf 5, i am not so good at that tf)

also, the idea of respar is pretty good.
Attached Files
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Thanks for reminding me Victor, already fixed the link
I dont have the mod btw

edit: nvm I got it

there isnt much to say about the spar, but im sure it was going to a good way.

im not a fan of those spinning recoveries, usually it takes you away from the fight, but I have to admit it was a great decision on that situation. As The124 was rushing down to your direction, you created a good spacing with this kick by pushing him back and retreating a little, it gave space and time for both of you to recover and set the next move rather easier and looked natural. Small detail but I liked the thoroughness beneath the intentions.
Particularly, I love when people spar in mods and interact with the surroundings. You wasnt able to finish you move but it already was looking dope
Attached Files
jisse_sparring_bridge.tbm (29.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 22, 2019 at 03:17 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the cnc and thanks for putting the mod, somehow i forgot to do that, lmao xD
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
I thought I had replied your replay earlier but seems like I didnt. Im on mobile right now but I still remember very well what happened, mainly because I actually went for a in depth analysis of what in earth was that dash
like seriously man, your momentum came out of nothing. At first I thought haku pulled you but im not sure if that is true

are these toris modified? By judging your pose in the end I assume they are
that would make more sense

also im not pinging anymore so I might make more spars, I want to put your idea into practice too
plus im making a pretty cool selfspar

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah, me and haku were questioning our selfs if the toris were modified during the spar, but after the kick with the random momentum and the pose we were pretty sure it was modified (the momentum was caused by the kick some how, i believe my ankle got a bit stuck on haku's body idk why), but it was fun.
-----
also im not pinging anymore so I might make more spars, I want to put your idea into practice too
plus im making a pretty cool selfspar

oh yeah, i want to do that too, we just have to decide who will start and make everyone sure about that project, lets put a goal of at least 500 frames per person, i think it's a decent number to detect everyone style.
Last edited by Victor4554; Feb 27, 2019 at 04:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
I think that if you can be online today, and if we can get a few students, we could do the sitting on a sparring server and watch the students make their thing. The micro event between the organization members
we can talk about prizes later, im pretty sure Marrez will like the idea

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think that if you can be online today, and if we can get a few students, we could do the sitting on a sparring server and watch the students make their thing. The micro event between the organization members
we can talk about prizes later, im pretty sure Marrez will like the idea

oh yeah, lets do it, i think making an avg of gmt could help us to decide when to do that.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
are in RSO's discord server yet? I want your contact so we can settle things up for this event

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]