Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lawls someone in other team says where he is, and you wallbang him and gets called bullshit.

#ggnovas.

also after months of playing i got my rank back. mg1. really no motivation to push for le again.
M I N I V A N
I have a gold nova 1 smurf willing to fuck around in mm for shits and gigs, hit me up in #parrot
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I have a gold nova 1 smurf willing to fuck around in mm for shits and gigs, hit me up in #parrot

I can't get below GNM on my smurf because I they still can't hit me while I'm standing still, so we always end up winning even if I'm using a Sawed-Off the whole match... Someone pls reverse-boost me?
-----
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
also after months of playing i got my rank back. mg1. really no motivation to push for le again.

Eh? If you were playing for months without practicing (i.e. aim practice and bettering your gamesense) then of course you'd have difficulty ranking back up.

Just in general, what was your motivation for getting to MG1 and why is that motivation not carrying as motivation towards LE? Usually when you complete a goal, you set another higher goal. So I guess I don't really get the reasoning behind not pushing for LE anymore.

/sidetracking
I play a few matches in one day, every few days, and my practice/warmup consists of 1v1 Arena and BHop servers to get my wrist a bit loose and to get used to constant mouse-movement (some people have issues where their wrist locks up and they just can't aim in intense situations, this fixes it for me). I'm currently high-DMG, and I only lose about 2/6 matches on average. I'm aiming for SMFC one day, right now I just don't have time or the PC power (building a new desktop in a few weeks).
\sidetracking.
Last edited by Sparta; Sep 5, 2016 at 04:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
idk about the gnm's you play against, but the ones i get will 360 falling one tap me every time. I started playing this game again about a month ago. Decided to retire my main and rank my two other accounts up. Started the low accounts at gn3 and now at dmg. For now, it's been eaiser at mge/dmg than at the GN ranks.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Yea, for some reason mid novas/Mg2s tend to have better aim or just better luck than DMG/LEs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ed View Post
idk about the gnm's you play against, but the ones i get will 360 falling one tap me every time. I started playing this game again about a month ago. Decided to retire my main and rank my two other accounts up. Started the low accounts at gn3 and now at dmg. For now, it's been eaiser at mge/dmg than at the GN ranks.

Were you playing prime or nonprime? The Globals/Supremes I know tend to rank their smurfs at about GN4/MG1, so maybe you were playing some of them?
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Eh? If you were playing for months without practicing (i.e. aim practice and bettering your gamesense) then of course you'd have difficulty ranking back up.

Just in general, what was your motivation for getting to MG1 and why is that motivation not carrying as motivation towards LE? Usually when you complete a goal, you set another higher goal. So I guess I don't really get the reasoning behind not pushing for LE anymore.

why? because the matches i did, i did as good as i did back when i was pushing le. i haven't been off csgo, just competitive. done 1v1's with friends now and then, and if anything, my aim's gotten better.
and why did i get back to it? i promised a friend of mine to do comp with him like months ago, and instead of being a bad friend, i qued up with him.
of course i didn't expect myself to get le at first, but more like mge or something.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Were you playing prime or nonprime? The Globals/Supremes I know tend to rank their smurfs at about GN4/MG1, so maybe you were playing some of them?

non prime

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
non prime

That's probably why. I only play Prime, so you probably play against 75% cheaters. RIP
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.

damn son

first game I played at uni, feelsgoodman. not playing on a shitty couch with a shitty wifi connection is amazing.

during peak usage hours too, I love my life now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|