Ranking
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I love you Largekilla.

Sincerely,
Everyone

Wow did i really start a chain reaction of everyone making a multiparagraph long letter expressing how much we appreciate you?
but in all seriousness though, you are probably one of the most motivational, inspirational and influential people in the community, helping almost every replaymaker to date, and because of that, you honestly really deserve the legend status.

Question: What is your 3D Legend Item going to be? If you havent already decided.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Well well well.
I pop in every decade or 2 and I see this new here legend page. Got curious on wether or not you, swexx, ern etc still played (And this post answered my question). Glad to see you're still a god lol. Also a bit curious on if you or anyone else remembers me at all.
Last edited by fett175; Dec 2, 2016 at 09:26 AM.
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Originally Posted by fett175 View Post
Well well well.
I pop in every decade or 2 and I see this new here legend page. Got curious on wether or not you, swexx, ern etc still played (And this post answered my question). Glad to see you're still a god lol. Also a bit curious on if you or anyone else remembers me at all.

I totally remember your name dude, don't remember if we ever talked.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
Someone told me he still plays in SP, but I have not seen him in MP since I started to play Toribash

i have seen him
a friend of him was playning tb and streaming and he got in
so did i XD
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Do you spar random people (Again, dont take me as a fan boy >:V)
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Hello every one. I hope you are all doing great!
(Almost a year late sorry)

As I was lurking the interwebs I remembered that there is this wonderful place called "toribash forum" so I just wanted to say hi to every one and replay to some posts. So here we go:

Tsuion
Hey friend. I Know the feeling, it sucks. But oh well... moving on to new things it's a part of life.
Oh and it's awesome that you related the video to the replay when it came out. Didn't thought many people would get it.
Do I have any plans after I'm done with school?
well turns out that I already finished school... well technically speaking I finished every course but I still have to finish my last project before I can officially get the licence.
So now that I have a lot of free time, I've been working on a few things so that I can get out of my apartment and buy a house. (Because saldy just being a psychologist it's not going to cut it) And who knows.. I can see little largekillas in that future hahah.

I love you too Xenos.
What is your 3D Legend Item going to be?
No idea, at this point I don't want to bother an artists to make me an item for free, that I might not even use.

Turbocharge
Hey man, thank you very much for the kind words. I wish luck on your future as well my friend.
Let't get to your questions:
- I'm not sure but think it took me like a year, maybe a bit more.
- I don't know, I didn't saw it as trainning. More like having fun with my friends while trying to make good replays in the process.
- I don't think I can MAS at this point, maybe I can pull off a shovel in aikido.
- Damn... my very first replay. I think it's in a video made by adame, somewhere. But yeah nothing special I think.
- And sorry but no, not any more.

Hi Bigdog.
Damn you have a lot of questions but they are short so lets go:
- favorite thing other than toribash. Sex.
1. favorite color. Dark blue.
2. favorite type of day. Sunny.
3. favorite time of day. Morning.
4. favorite vehicle, may it be car or whatever type of motor on wheels. Motorcycles. (BMW R 1200RT)
5. favorite type of replay to make (like madman or manipulation, etc) Unorthodox replays.
6. favorite year you played toribash. First year.
7. favorite legend other then you or swexx. Shit well now that I think about it, I never had that much interaction with any of the other legends aside from swex. I'm going to say rutz, never spoke to the guy but his replays were a fountain of inspiration.

GWKfighter
Hey man thank you I appreciate it.
Wrestling sounds great, as long as you are having fun, keep at it.
- Just c/p the whole link and I'll give some cnc.
How tall am I? 197 cm. Not sure how much it is in feet, 6something.

Mrjingles
Tengo came back? that's bullshit I don't believe you.
Nice to see you again man.

Fett fett fett fett175 Do I remember you?
I even remeber your toribash textures you son of gun. That green
chipmunk.
Great to hear from you bro even if it's years later.

Legendexpe
Sorry I don't really play any more.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
So, I couldn't understand correctly

Why largeKilla doesn't spar anymore? Actually, does he even play at anytime?