Toribash
Original Post
Feeling Artsy?

Over at the super-duper-ultimate-mega-ultra-top secret ES headquarters, Icky and Reta are demanding that they are given newer, more beautiful pieces of artwork to be displayed their offices. So the Event Squad are giving you guys the opportunity to create your very own masterpiece to impress them!

In this event, you are to make a piece of art, (whether it be made with Photoshop, a painting, a drawing, etc.) based on the Tori of a staff member. A list of Toribash staff members can be found here. Try to make your art look as spectacular as possible; you have 4 weeks so no need to rush.

You can use the /dl and /lp commands in-game to look at our Tori's.

There will be one winner, a runner-up and a couple of honorable mentions.

Winner's prize:

30,000 TC and x6

Runner-up's prize:

15,000 TC and x4

Honorable mention prize:

x3

- No plagiarism. At all.
- You must base your art on one current staff member.
- Using alts to submit more than one entry is not allowed.
- Collaborations are allowed; in this case prizes will be split.
- Submissions can be any size, just make them clear and distinct.
- Preferably upload a picture of your art to an image sharing site (such as imgur, gyazo, puush, etc.) and include the image link in your post.
- You cannot simply take a screenshot of the Tori and edit it with graphic software - you must create the art.
- Show all of your piece of art very clearly to ensure it is properly judged.
- You should incorporate every item that the user is wearing into your artwork.

Keep in mind your artwork may not be judged if it doesn't follow all rules.

After the deadline, the ES team will judge all artwork. The voting process could take anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. Your pieces of art will be judged on how similar it looks to the player, as well as your style. When we have decided on the results, I will make a post stating the winners and honorable mentions, and prizes will be sent shortly after. (If you created a collab, prizes could take longer to sort out.)

March 11th 2018

Last edited by Blur; Feb 13, 2018 at 01:07 PM.
What if the gm changes his set during the event? i am doing erth set, and it looks like this:

https://imgur.com/a/mK5KQ
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
What if the gm changes his set during the event? i am doing erth set, and it looks like this:

I also took a screenshot of the player I wanted and saved it, if I share mine eventually, I'll share it alongside with the screenshot I took as a reference piece.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post

If the staff member changes his Tori, don’t worry about it, either continue working on the previous one or restart if you’d like.
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
If the staff member changes his Tori, don’t worry about it, either continue working on the previous one or restart if you’d like.

Thanks man ;)
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Question, multiple entries are not allowed, but can I draw the tori I chose multiple times in 1 picture?
-----
Originally Posted by Blur View Post
- You cannot simply take a screenshot of the Tori and edit it with graphic software - you must create the art.

Another one, this still means I can take a screenshot of the tori posing and use it as a reference piece, right?
Last edited by Halu; Feb 18, 2018 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca