Toribash
I still didnt get my Invite guys(if i will get one).Tell me. Are u gonna test me or just what do i need to do
Originally Posted by rossbarker View Post
Questions 11 & 12 should be answered more thoroughly, please. About it being your alt, it should be fine, but I'll have to discuss it with our overlord, Jack.

Also, belt doesn't matter.

Try reapplying neon
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time
Proof Of Fan: xXspongebob12469Xx
Have you read the clan rules: Yes
Previous clans: None
Reasons For Leaving: Cause i didn't have a clan D:
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring happiness and flowers! Not really, I can participate in Toribash Tip, and more (If I have the time to).
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I heard about from searching up "Toribash" on Youtube
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like your... um... ummmmmmm............ UMMMMMMMMMM......... IDK *runs off in to the distance*
Originally Posted by SyncedBoat View Post
Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I can bring happiness and flowers! Not really, I can participate in Toribash Tip, and more (If I have the time to).
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I heard about from searching up "Toribash" on Youtube
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like your... um... ummmmmmm............ UMMMMMMMMMM......... IDK *runs off in to the distance*

1) can you be more pacific with the time zone? It is susposed to be answered like mine is GMT -7

2) watch the super sexy videos of manonfire films to form an opinion for question 12 or you could say you only watch toribash
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time GMT -7:00
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I only watch toribash.
Reapplied :)
2. Real Name:Leke
3. Age:12
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +0200
5. Proof Of Fan: SuB-Z3Ro!!
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans:N/A
8. Reasons For Leaving:
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan:Im good at mushu and ABD
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multy of course
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube. Btw u guys are awesome.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Uuhmm Replay Showcase in toribash and happy wheels. The reason cuz they are funny
Originally Posted by LightNeon View Post
2. Real Name:Leke
3. Age:12
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +0200
5. Proof Of Fan: SuB-Z3Ro!!
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans:N/A
8. Reasons For Leaving:
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan:Im good at mushu and ABD
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multy of course
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: YouTube. Btw u guys are awesome.
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:Uuhmm Replay Showcase in toribash and happy wheels. The reason cuz they are funny

For 11 you still need to be more pacific. Like did you hear it from a friend
? Did you search toribash on youtube?

Originally Posted by SyncedBoat View Post
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time GMT -7:00
Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I only watch toribash.

Invite should be sent
Last edited by Fatman680; Jun 1, 2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fatman680 View Post
1) can you be more pacific with the time zone?

Please tell me that was an intentional pun. 10/10, would tell at parties.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Please tell me that was an intentional pun. 10/10, would tell at parties.

Dood that was soo intentional
uuhm. I searched Move Tutorial. Man on fire came out. I checked it out and then i saw every SINGLE video since then

Hope this helped