Toribash
I can lead the wushu half, you know, wushu skills and all, sounds cool
Hoss.
tl;dr

Can someone please explain me what we will have to do?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

/invade/
I will.
And I'll try to make it as simple as possible.
We make a server, all clan representatives enter. You open web browser and look at the map (will be posted on event page) then when its your turn to play u announce:
I'm attacking territory number [number of territory]
If that territory belongs to NPC Rebels u fight one guy from Hung. Best of three games. In mode that is inscribed on the territory W - wushu or A - aikido (will be third mode also, we made a poll)
If u win 2 games u gain territory, your token is put on that territory and its yours until some other guy conquers it.
If u lose, u gain nothing. U don't advance one space but stay on starting position.

Another example:
If u attack territory on which enemy general is stationed or he attacks u, you fight in mode specified by W,A letters with they guy who territory u attacked / or u defend if he attacked u.
If u lose, u retreat one space backwards, and lose your territory (if u are attacked) or gain nothing (if u attacked him without success) then u stay on starting location. Also u lose one health (3 health bars for each general)
If u win, enemy general retreats, he lose one health and territory.

You lose all health - end game. All your territories u had in your possession becomes NPC property again.
You survive till the end of the week - From every territory with your token u get 1-2K
(example: if u have 5 territories u win 5-10K)

Every day one server will be active, if u can't come u can be substituted by any member of your clan.

This is just part of the rules... There a Victory conditions, Special cards and territories.
I'll post complete rulebook and link will be on event page.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jan 18, 2011 at 08:21 PM.
Hmm...Sounds interesting.

Also that /invade thing is not necessary if you come here to help.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.