Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Prizes
Hattersin, Cowmeat, Granby, 2WC, Gentleman, Trestet, Jedi, Grim, ifred, zack

This is the list of people who are confirmed to have played 3 games. Having said that, Embry0nic has 2 confirmed games, and also Obey vs Elite / Obey vs BOOM logs weren't posted on the Clan League thread. If you have any logs that might get more of your people to have 3 games post them here.

People on the list should start PMing me what items they want as their prize.
Originally Posted by Reta
**with exception of subscriptions, collector items, packs, elite tier items and misc textures

I've sent ST for now, and I also need to know who to send TC to.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Oct 6, 2016 at 11:32 PM.
golf
Hello Sassy. Because Hattersin is currently moving apartments and having internet problems, I will take care of this. Send the TC to this Account: ObeyBank

As for the logs, I will ask if our members have any. I will make sure to inform you about the logs situation once I get a final result.
Can you guys please hurry up with the logs? Otherwise if there if somebody has played 3 games but hasn't logged them, I am going to skip these people. I'll give you time until 10th 21:00 gmt +0.
golf
i want a demon force kthx
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
All colors above 10k qi are elite tier items and therefore not included in the list of items available for you.
golf
pure force then
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯