Toribash
Original Post
Buying simple head - 1000tc + Joints!
Could someone please make me a cool new head xD?
I basically want a simple head with a white base, like hamps, suomynona's or the one chez has. I find that my head looks quite stupid with the body of the Toribashian. I would prefer black and white, but some colours are cool .. like Nokturnals head xD Please no cheap rip-offs, i want something unique

No name on the back please

Im offering;

- 1000 Tori credits
- Sphinx Force
and
- Gaia relax or force
Hows this
How about this?
Attached Thumbnails
toribash simple.JPG  
Current Belt: Black
Fights Till Next Belt: 800
Current Clan: Toribash Action Gamers [TAG]
if i'm any sorts of lucky you'll like this... please don't steal (though i trust you enough to not watermark it)

<3 MBK :D
option 2! uke-inspired, so if you want me to combine any elements of both, just specify, i can fine tune either, or make a new one entirely if you want.
I'll enlarge, srink, modify, remove, add, etc. these are just examples of elements I can put in your head.
p.s. thanks for the advice, hamster. i forgot how low-res head textures end up being...
Last edited by cayal; Aug 4, 2007 at 05:20 AM.
And the half-half black white thing will look like the 100s of other Patrick-head-clones... But I should stop critiquing your heads. XD It's Hawkinz' to decide.
hamster, your criticism has actually helped me come up with a decent-looking head. but now.. *audience gasps* it's a gif! wheee!