Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Beginner guide for the New and Needie
Introduction
Ok so many of you may know this is my first guide many of you may not but now you know lol. I am T0astman or as some of my Old old Demo friends used to call me Ballerina [I fight like one]. Anyway lets get to the guide.

So your new and your hopeless what else to do but use the Single play option for a while. When i first started playing toribash i went straight onto the multiplayer gameing world and you know what, I got battered! But it helped I learnt my opponents moves and recarated them in SP and found ways on how to dodge,block and best of all SNAP them. When you think your ready to move on to the multiplayer world just go and leave youself flow.

Now your a little more expeirienced
Ok so you have to admit There are alot of tough people in multiplayer most of which have a clan. Start scouting around and make friends, Remember The More The Merrier.

So your want to be a Judo Pro eh?
When i was new to Tb i used to use Judo alot, actually i used Judo Fullstop.
I did not find any other mode fun or berable because of the 10 second turnframe duration. Anyway you may like some of them. Judo is played by alot of members of the toribash community and is a sorta hard mode to do. You may not be good now but you will advance up in skill as you start playing for longer. Ive played for atleast 7-8 Months now and ive become more skillful than i ever was. Just as my clan leader told me PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

!Clans!
Clans are the next best thing next to toricredits. Get into a popular clan and youll soon see yourself becoming more populour if you contribute to the clan. But getting into a clan is not easy it requires skill and some training to pass some of there tests.

Youve been defeated What do you do?!?!?
You could Swear like my mother on a bad day and make everyone in the server think your a big hard acting d**k. Or you could Tell your opponent Gg and que up like everyone else and maybe gain a friend or two.

I dont know if this helps alot but its my first guide.
I know it doesnt contain moves its just basic things to get you started on your road to being one of the Elites of toribash. I am NOT i repeat NOT an Elite so do not send me messages asking for help.

TORICREDITS!
Toricredits are the best thing a new player could want they can pay for Head texures And joint colours, bloods etc. Toricredits are earned by winning matches. It used to be 10 Toricredits per win, But now sadly its 5 so if you planning on being a toribash millionaire dont be counting on it to soon.

The Belts Of Toribash
For this section im not going to say much. All i can really do is tell you this:
Belts are aqquired by PLAYING matches against your opponents not winning them but playing them. But if your Away from your Keyboard for to long youll be thrown into the spectators. Order of Belts below.
Black: 1000 fights
Brown: 500 fights
Blue: 200 fights
Green: 100 fights
Orange: 50 fights
Yellow: 20 fights
White: default

Dans are after black belt:
1st: 1000 fights
2nd: 2000
3rd: 3000
etc
10th: 10000
Master belt: 15000
Master is the highest... - All Credit to Ishi and Suomynona for the belt order.

The Mods
In toribash there are 100's of mods and diffrent gameplay to them. As for mods i cannot say anything apart from, Test them out yourself see what ones you like and dont like.

Farewell for Now
Well thank you for reading my guide hope it helps you a little i will be updaying it maybe with more advanced things as i get better. Anyway thank you and GOOD LUCK!

P.s dont bother going on about my spelling itll get better as my fingers mend
Last edited by Hamr; Nov 8, 2007 at 10:15 PM.
I cannot log in! From what I've read, is this because I'm a junior member?
If so, how many posts before I can actually start playing properly?
No its not about being a junior member you just are having login problems.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Okay, just one question. I have seen multiplayer matches where typed messages appear above the fighter's head in coloured text. I don't know how one does this.

This might be a stupid question, but if someone can answer, I'd be very happy.
Fatality is my middle name.
Originally Posted by T0astman View Post
Introduction
So many of you may know this is my first guide; many of you may not have but you do now lol :P. I am T0astman or as some of my Old old Demo friends used to call me Ballerina [I fight like one]. Anyway, lets get to the guide.

So, you're new and you're hopeless- what else to do but use the single player option for a while. When I first started playing toribash I went straight onto the multiplayer gaming world and got slaughtered! But it helped as I learned my opponents' moves and recreated them in SP and found ways on how to dodge, block and best of all SNAP them. When you think you're ready to move on to the multiplayer world just go and let yourself flow.

Now you're a little more experienced. OK so you have to admit there are a lot of tough people in multiplayer, most of which have a clan. Start scouting around and make friends, - remember, "The More The Merrier".

So you want to be a Judo Pro eh?

When i was new to TB i used to use Judo a lot, specifically Judo Fullstop.
I did not find any other mode fun or bearable because of the 10 second turnframe duration. Anyway you may like some of them. Judo is played by a lot of members of the Toribash community and is a sorta hard mode to do. You may not be good now but you will advance up in skill as you start playing for longer. Ive played for at least 7-8 Months now and I've become more skillful than i ever was. Just as my clan leader told me, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!

!Clans!
Clans are the next best thing next to toricredits. Get into a popular clan and you'll soon see yourself becoming more popular if you contribute to the clan. But getting into a clan is not easy it requires skill and some training to pass some of there tests.

You've been defeated : What do you do?
You could swear like my mother on a bad day and make everyone in the server think your a big hard acting d**k. Or you could tell your opponent GG and queue up like everyone else and maybe gain a friend or two.

I don't know if this helps a lot but its my first guide. I know it doesn't contain moves it's just some basic things to get you started on your road to being one of the Elites of toribash. I am NOT ,I repeat, NOT an Elite so do not send me messages asking for help.

TORICREDITS!

Toricredits are the best thing a new player could want they can pay for head textures along with joint colors, bloods, gradients, motion trails, etc. Toricredits are earned by winning matches. It used to be 10 Toricredits per win, but now sadly its 5 so if you planning on being a toribash millionaire don't be counting on it to soon; unless, of course, you buy a Toribooster, which multiples the credits you earn per much by a big sum depending on what kind of booster it is.

The Belts Of Toribash

For this section I'm not going to say much. All i can really do is tell you this:
Belts are acquired by PLAYING matches against your opponents not winning them but playing them. But if your Away from your Keyboard for to long you'll be thrown into the spectators. Order of Belts below.

Black: 1000 fights
Brown: 500 fights
Blue: 200 fights
Green: 100 fights
Orange: 50 fights
Yellow: 20 fights
White: default

Dans are after black belt:
1st: 1000 fights
2nd: 2000
3rd: 3000
4th: 4000
10th: 10000
Master belt: 15000
Custom Belt: 20000
God Belt: 50000 - All Credit to Ishi, Suomynona, and Ragdollmaster for the belt order.

The Mods

In toribash there are hundreds of mods that have different gameplay to them then the usual game. As for mods I cannot say anything apart from, test them out yourself see what ones you do and don't like.

Farewell for Now
Well thank you for reading my guide hope it helps you a little i will be updating it maybe with more advanced things as i get better. Anyway thank you and GOOD LUCK!

Ohey, I fixed up spelling and grammar so the guy with broken fingers didn't have to; though I was rushing so it may not be A+ perfect :P Hope you don't mind. Nice guide Toast.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Thanks, Storment
Last edited by DeoxyGoron; Jun 15, 2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Did not give credit to poster
Fatality is my middle name.
u forgot about custom and god belt.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?