Toribash
Original Post
[R] 350k Set Request
I can't bothered making the front page look fancy so I'll skip straight to the set details.

Price: Between 350k and 400k depending on quality. Because of the extremely high price I expect extremely good quality.

Style: I really want something unique, something colourful, something different. Go crazy and be imaginative. Also the entire set has to be made for this request, and I don't want mirroring or copy/pasting.

Colours: I want the primary colours to be any combination of Elf, Pure, Demon, Crimson, Raptor, Cobra, Imperial, Noxious or Acid. The secondary colours can be anything.

Other notes: I am using a 512x512 head so make the head for that size. Also, if you make all 4 trails to match the set I'll throw in an extra 80k, and if you make a DQ texture I'll throw in an extra 20k. So you could potentially get 500,000 TC from this request.

Time: Because I want an extremely high level of detail and quality, I'm going to let this run for 4 weeks (March 28) unless someone creates a set that is just so outstandingly awesome that I'll just finish then.

Good luck.
Last edited by FazZa; Feb 28, 2010 at 11:14 AM.
Oh for fucks sake. Read the first fucking post. I specifically state that the texture set must be made for this request. Plus that's got mirroring and copy/paste which I also specifically state NOT TO DO. The quality is also no where good enough and the style is far too boring so no.
what do you mean , we aren't allowed to mirror legs ? do you get the sense of the word "mirror" ? it's make a part of the body symmetrical to another , l_arm is symmetrical as r_arm etc.

i'll give it a try.
Yes I do realise what mirror means. I don't what symmetry at all, I would want everything to be different.
U want something like this (just putting image so I can have more reference about the style u want), but with yours colors specified? This is a comic art style, every texture different, speaking different story, but drawn together by coloring and specific art style.

if u want to know who I am just check our clan forum *look for Toriblush tread! I usually don't do sets but u drawn me by the amount of Tc u are willing to spent
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 1, 2010 at 08:39 AM.
Yeah that is somewhat what I'm looking for, except I want less cartoon and more creative (and by that I do mean random)
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Yes I do realise what mirror means. I don't what symmetry at all, I would want everything to be different.

:v
did you already see a set that was made so ? it looks , hmm , unusual.
i'll try anyway.
Last edited by gabiel; Mar 2, 2010 at 03:26 PM.