Toribash
The Nuzlocke never Ends.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Yeah it is really fun especially when there are other people who are doing the same so you can see how well you are doing compared to others.

Anyways here is what Ive done so far

Celadon City

When does the nuzlocke run end? After everything including the post game story and the 2nd round against the elite four is done?

If you can make it past the elite 4 with a decent % of your original squad ill be amazed, unless you spend a lot of time grinding, gen 1,2, and 6 are nearly impossible to get through on a nuzlocke run let alone have enough of a team to face the elite 4 a 2nd time. Remember you can only catch 1 per route, once you're out of routes you can't catch any more pokemon.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
I doubt Im going to even make it to the elite four now.
After getting the silph scope and clearing out lavender tower I went into the Silph Co building to continue with the story, I only had 3 pokemon that I used. Lost Jolteon to a random crit, got Hitmonlee but he also got defeated. I got to my rival in the Silph Co building and set up Pidgeotto who was level 35 as my lead.
I send out Pidgeotto and he sends his Pidgeot which was level 37. First attack he does is a crit boosted wing attack and my Pidgeotto goes down instanstly. It took me a while to realize that this is a nuzlocke run and I cant just revive him again and I only had 2 more pokemon left while my rival had 6. I honestly thought I was donezo then but I sent out my Golbat, he managed to defeat the Pidgeot, Alakazam, Growlithe and Venasaur, my Blastoise dealt with Gyarados. Ended the fight with a barely alive Golbat.

Team

Last edited by Pidda; Apr 8, 2016 at 01:25 PM.
LMFAO Pidda is really out of luck.
I am still stuck in the cave.
Going in without Flash aint the best idea.
Everyone alíve but my stack of potions may run out soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

If you have a escape rope you should probably use that and get out then vome back later with flash
Also I plan on getting snorlax before I continue with silph co
Finally made it out, beat erika. GG
Butterfly thingie solod whole gym.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

Defeated Giovanni, got a few more pokemon and things are starting to look up for me now
Here's my team
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
If you can make it past the elite 4 with a decent % of your original squad ill be amazed, unless you spend a lot of time grinding, gen 1,2, and 6 are nearly impossible to get through on a nuzlocke run let alone have enough of a team to face the elite 4 a 2nd time. Remember you can only catch 1 per route, once you're out of routes you can't catch any more pokemon.

The convenient thing about FireRed/LeafGreen is, after beating the league, you get access to a bunch of new islands.

Also I'm still crying about my starter loss and also super busy so I couldn't make any progress :(

sad

Last edited by Slau; Apr 8, 2016 at 07:02 PM.
I'm seeing a very serious rule of Nuzelocke being broken in this thread:

YOU MUST NICKNAME YOUR POKEMON.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
M8 all my pokemans are nicknamed >:|
False accusations!!!111!!!
My fav is probably my Kadabra called blekmagixs

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-