Toribash
Firstly high five you got laid. If it didnt work out the second time move on. Dont tear your self up about it. Lol where do you guys live if it means you cant give consent. Half the world wouldnt be here if not for drunken sex. Passed out drunk sure thats different. Does that mean if you are both drunk you are both criminals. Just use protection and dont lose your self to it.
If you're sober and decide to fuck someone who is obviously incapable of deciding if they want sex or not, you're a shitty person and possibly a criminal. You don't get to say "suit yourself for getting drunk", morally, and in some cases jurdicially. Even if cases aren't black or white like this it's important to point out. Usually both parts will be drunk, and in the heat of the moment rational thought doesn't apply that well.

Instead of telling people who are easily intoxicated to stay sober, which just won't happen, tell them to go with friends who care to look out for them. And, of course, teach kids that forcing yourself on someone who's drunk is not ok.

This is my standpoint, anyway. As a person who doesn't go out much, it's probably generalized. Plus, I hate people who don't have the discipline to stay sober. Been dealing with too many drunks.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 18, 2016 at 12:53 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
The only problem I personally have with drunk sex is the possible transference of STDs like syphilis or babies. Morally I see no problem with it. I am of the opinion that life would be a lot simpler and more enjoyable if we were all bonobos.

Of course, this only extends to situations where neither party feels violated. If psychological or physical harm has been inflicted then it's a whole different story.
Last edited by Sloth; Oct 18, 2016 at 05:10 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Drunk anything is effectively a terrible idea. I'd know myself since I just got fucked over by a drunk person. Just don't do anything while you're drunk and everything will be fine
I think I might be retired.
In Australia, being drunk isn't an excuse. They judge you as if you were sober, because regardless of what state you were in, you still did it.
Originally Posted by Surfings View Post
In Australia, being drunk isn't an excuse. They judge you as if you were sober, because regardless of what state you were in, you still did it.

There might be reasons for australia doing that. For example, there might simply not have been any sober people to base the laws on.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I stopped drinking when I was 19, I just didn't like it I have only had drunk sex once I don't know what it was like as I can't remember it. but the girl and myself are very close now. sad part is I can't remember how we met at least I made a friend so I can't complain.

I really wouldn't advise on drunk sex... I know when you're drunk you don't know what the f**k you're doing but avoid it whenever possible it can lead to few good things.
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Originally Posted by Surfings View Post

There might be reasons for australia doing that. For example, there might simply not have been any sober people to base the laws on.

what does sober mean??

nah jokes, yeah being intoxicated is usually how they fine or charge most people for shit. I got done for public urination while i was trashed on the Gold Coast with mates.
Originally Posted by Itzanovich View Post
After experiencing what I have? Nope.

Your profile says you're 14, you will change your mind.