Ranking
Original Post
What happened to the toribash community?
The last few weeks I encountered trolls, salty people, sore losers and payers with humour so rude that I think they need some kind of mental therapy.

Only the familiar faces tend to be nice and competitive players.

Do I have some sort of nostalgia glasses on or has the community become more and more like the usual (Lol/Csgo) online community?
evil Führer of Evil
cuz popular competitive games changed the mindset most people have when approching a new game
so probably, if someone is starting out, he's gonna be disrespectful, this applies to every online game
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Every game has it's community, some games have a good community, some games, have a toribash community. I guess tb is for the 16 year olds who typed in "gore games" and stumbled upon this game, or they do it because they are bored. To be honest, I would do it if I was bored and if I wasn't a staff member.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Honestly people have been salty for along time, even in 2010 people were salty. I think even more salty then today.
nj steam you ruined us.Anyways yeah yeah new games came out people look for better content in other games and decide you know what why don't I edit this game with my sick point of view of this moment that occurred I should spend time with this community that will happen to open me more fondly than previous ones.tbh the funny moments I would see are not the physics but the chat occasionally from here. If the game doesn't have funny physics on a different platform than most likely they want to hang out with other people in THAT other community for a LOOOOOONGGGG time.(I did this but that's besides the point.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
it is because we have two types of players:
-DeadBored adults/teens
-Intensely Children

dont worry if you play with children
We had trolls all the time, specially in RuCommunity
And yea, as for me community got rly worse, or probably it is because I got older (specially my cool grammar) and most of players, who played when I was active are inactive as hell now...
Another thing that now, when steam come, we got more idiotic kids, but who cares about idiots? You still can meet some nice guys