ES Recruitment Drive
ive played that once
i made some tall line of people and shot the with the finger scope
but its kinda laggy sometimes
nuke=bad
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
why nuke = bad? I love nuke spamming in sp to see how many my comp can handle. I get a bunch with little lag at all. I run thru the pretty smoke and stuff and my fan starts going for the comp lol but other than that i dont lag.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Best Trick On Multiplayer Server:
Make Manhack Tentace by using manhack gun onto some prop and then using it on the manhack made (might want to user AI disabled) till as long as flatgrass. Use unbreakeble with extend to constrained objects ticked and then adv dupe spawn in server - run away - turn ai on - tentacle goes for players, wraps round and kills

2nd best

Spawn Tetabotina's TNT - till pile big enough for container, put dynamite in run VERY FAR AWAY (aboub 1/3 lenth of flatgrass), use dynamite , explosion should kill every who isnt VERY FAR AWAY and cause EPIC lag, might crash server

Clicky to give me 100 TC Thx if u clicked
Ahh garrysmod. Good fun, I also own a server.
"=SFF= Super Faggots Funtime"
71.196.159.228:27001
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jan 5, 2009 at 09:14 PM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I has Gmod 9. I can't remember where I got it from but it's fun to play. I think the only Gmod that costs money is number 10 atm if I'm right.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
You just have to buy it once and it'll update. We're on 11.
The Garry's Mod Megathread
Garry's Mod is a sandbox mod for the Source Engine. Unlike normal games there aren't any predefined aims or goals. Players are given tools and are left to entertain themselves. Garry's Mod provides tools to constrain objects together in various ways. Using these tools the player can create working contraptions.

The simplest example is a car. The player spawns an object to be used for the car's body then adds wheels by firing the tool gun at the object. Wheels are then controllable using the numpad on your keyboard.

You don't have to make moving contraptions though - want to build a fort out of wooden crates then set it on fire? Go for it! Want to build a house using fridges for the walls and mattresses for the ceiling then drive a jeep into it all? Go for it!

Links:

www.garrysmod.com - News, FAQs, and other stuff

www.garrysmod.org - User-created content database

forums.facepunchstudios.com - Official Forums

wiki.garrysmod.com - Official Wiki, with Building tutorials, Lua tutorials, and so much more[/CENTER]

Feel free to discuss, post screenshots, and whatever else.

I'll start us off.

Here's a landing pod I made that I'm quite proud of.

The landing pod...

... with the ramp released...

... crawling into the pod...

... blasting off, looking out the window.
Not bad.

Personally, I just find Facepunch amusing.

I also have a plan to fire a melon fast enough to kill somebody some time, will get around to doing that later.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Ahh garrysmod. Good fun, I also own a server.
"=SFF= Super Faggots Funtime"
71.196.159.228:27001

^